+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Islesi

Thread: ok here goes, but what do I no at lvl 17

Default ok here goes, but what do I no at lvl 17

I entered into the game knowing nothing except Assassin=dps and I still no nothing. for isnstance i keep getting put into "raid parties" that never raid..wtf!!! anyway......being a bit formiliar with skill trees I new I wanted 3 things from my rogue..dps, stealth, power and crit. opss that makes 4. so I looked up all the guides here and found 1. but ended up NOT following it. I made a mistake and didnt look at it closely. now i have a rif..whatever...assassin and ranger. I am on the verge of deleting her she was awesome up until lvl 15 then she got really weak.She cant handle a lvl 17 rift, where as before she could handle her lvl rift. Need help before I delete her..WHat can I say I got attached to her...pics to follow...going in game now

You don't need to delete her. You can go to a Rogue trainer and respec her skills and skillpoints.

Sword of Telara

1. Pay attention to what you are doing, especially with quests. The "raid" group you are joining are NOT actual raid groups, they're instant adventure groups, you will be transported between servers (temporarily you can go back any time) and join a group doing a chain of landscape quests there. This is fully explained in one of the level 15 quest dialogues.
    2. Gear, gear and more gear, makes sure you are upgrading gear as you level, you probably feel weaker because your gear is under level for the content you are doing. Are you up to date on your planar gear? You should have come across on your travels a planar and a rare planar equipment vendor, these sell gear that is rare/epic level for the planarite and source stones you received for doing rifts.
    3. Spec .. if you did it wrong you can go to your trainer (in sanctum for guardian or meridian for defiant) and respect the points you spent or purchase a new role so you can completely start over without deleting.
    Last edited by Asharoth; 01-16-2014 at 02:16 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Also be aware that if you join an Instant Adventure group, you may end up mentored down (temporarily de-levelled) to a much lower level, which you have to cancel when you've finished - otherwise you might be trying to kill a L17 rift while mentored down to L10 instead of at your normal level.
    I will not delete my characters for an unwated server merge.

+ Reply to Thread