+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Strugling with rogue

Soulwalker

Default Strugling with rogue

Hey guys,

I'm really strugling to have best out of my rogue. I'm currently lvl 30 with 3 roles purchased and manged, but aparently not so well .
    If someone can help me to get best of melee dps PVE without assassin and tactican soul, i would really appreciate.

Thank You all in advance

If you really want to play melee, try nightblade or maybe bladedancer.

I never never did pve and neither do i like it. But when i had to , i used ranger. I mean really, why not just use ranger?

It gives some awesome pets. One for damage and one to tank. The pvp pet is just a joke, sorry wolf

I suggest you respec to ranger right now, especially when you are below level 50.

Good luck with further ventures! Feel free to ask anytime.

Archerlet - Bloodiron EUPVP

Put points in Riftstalker up to 3/3 Boosted Recovry and then put the rest in Bladedancer or Nightblade.
    Even free cost too much now

Soulwalker

Tnx you guys for helping if someone can make soul tree for this build I would really apreciate.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Archerlet View Post
    If you really want to play melee, try nightblade or maybe bladedancer.

I never never did pve and neither do i like it. But when i had to , i used ranger. I mean really, why not just use ranger?

It gives some awesome pets. One for damage and one to tank. The pvp pet is just a joke, sorry wolf

I suggest you respec to ranger right now, especially when you are below level 50.

Good luck with further ventures! Feel free to ask anytime.

Archerlet - Bloodiron EUPVP
    If theres a wrong soul for soloing that be ranger.

In guides forum you have muspel guide. At that level(30) you can try nightblade or assasin with 8 points in riftstalker and 4 in tactician(if you have the soul)

Giving advices about PVE when you are saying you hate and you've never played PVE its quite a wrong idea.

Quote Originally Posted by N3okorrales View Post

In guides forum you have muspel guide. At that level(30) you can try nightblade or assasin with 8 points in riftstalker and 4 in tactician(if you have the soul)

Giving advices about PVE when you are saying you hate and you've never played PVE its quite a wrong idea.
    What's wrong with Ranger for soloing? It's one of the best Rogue souls for soloing...

Quote Originally Posted by N3okorrales View Post
    In-game i would've raged and flamed your gear of your body. But as we are speaking on the forum...and there are some GM's here let me bring it formal to you.

Every build , every soul with an animal is just meant to be pve. The animal tanks and does extra damage.

You think i became 60 by just doing warfronts and wanking all day long?
    Saying Ranger is a wrong soul for rogue pve, then you ,in my honest opinion, should leave the game and never come back.
    Last edited by Archerlet; 01-13-2014 at 10:56 AM.
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    What's wrong with Ranger for soloing? It's one of the best Rogue souls for soloing...
    In-game i would've raged and flamed your gear of your body. But as we are speaking on the forum...and there are some GM's here let me bring it formal to you.

Every build , every soul with an animal is just meant to be pve. The animal tanks and does extra damage.

You think i became 60 by just doing warfronts and wanking all day long?
    Saying Ranger is a wrong soul for rogue pve, then you ,in my honest opinion, should leave the game and never come back.
    You guys should try soloing with ranger, and then with any actual soloing spec posted in the guides forum. Ranger has been terrible for soloing forever. It has a tank pet, that doesn't mean it's a good tank pet or that the spec can utilize it well.
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 01-13-2014 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    You guys should try soloing with ranger, and then with any actual soloing spec posted in the guides forum. Ranger has been terrible for soloing forever. It has a tank pet, that doesn't mean it's a good tank pet or that the spec can utilize it well.
    Ranger is pretty much all I use, and I've used the guide specs as well. Not a big difference.

Prophet of Telara

Ranger is awful for soloing, cause the tank pet is not able to hold agro on more than 1 add. And for raiding theres only one soul worse than ranger( marksman)

Ranger is the worst spec for soloing aside from Riftstalker. The pet is squishy, it cannot hold aggro, and you do awful DPS when using a tank pet. It's worse than the other options in every possible way.

I love ranger, just send in the pet and voila you can collect all those pretty flowers/ore/wood you want and just walk away like nothing ever happend, for anything else it's pretty meh...

Edit: Ohh I also love ranger at Regulos, pet out and bard down is great fun as well :P
    Last edited by Nitzi; 01-13-2014 at 08:47 PM.
    17/17 T1, 4/4 T1HM, 4/4 GA, 3/3 IG, 5/5 PB

I love how N3okorrales is talking about soloing and you're attacking him on pve.
    Yaarissime@Greybriar, lvl 65 cleric (taking a pause from the game)
    Chewgi@Greybriar, lvl 60 warrior
    Greanie@Hailol, lvl 60 rogue
    Youshallnotpass@Hailol, lvl 20 mage

Quote Originally Posted by Yaarielle View Post
    I love how N3okorrales is talking about soloing and you're attacking him on pve.
    he thinks he's talking about soloing too.

Ascendant

Range is fine for soloing even for newbes. You just have to keep in mind that pig pet will not hold agro on ranged enemies.

MMO is not for soloing anyway. Play instant adventures and you'll be fine.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast