+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with pvp build

Soulwalker

Default Need help with pvp build

Hi,
    I'm a returning player to Rift and it's so many new things so i rerolled a rouge. Atm I'm level 30 and need a viable build for pvp. Atm I spend most of my points in assasin with some i riftstalker. I haven't checked forum or anything, just went with what I thought looked good. Could need some advise though for what I should go with. Also pve, though I seem to get by really well in pve with assasin.

If your main purpose is PvPing, I'ld honestly suggest rolling a warrior if you want to do DPS. That being said and done, here's the meat of it.

Rogues are all about the utility.

You generally will want 61 sin, poisons to run can vary, but when on a healer, make sure, if at all possible (when you get it, get it asap) you run Debilitating Poison.

Sin has alot of viable subsouls, specially for low level pvp. One of my favorites in low level pvp is max sin/12 BD/3 RS. BD gives you a good amount of dodge, and Side Steps, along with a dodge ogcd attack that carries poisons.

Other viable splits are 5 RS 10 MM, or 11 RS/4NB (Though Ild suggest in lower brackets trying /4BD)
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by WhozDat View Post
    If your main purpose is PvPing, I'ld honestly suggest rolling a warrior if you want to do DPS. That being said and done, here's the meat of it.

Rogues are all about the utility.

You generally will want 61 sin, poisons to run can vary, but when on a healer, make sure, if at all possible (when you get it, get it asap) you run Debilitating Poison.

Sin has alot of viable subsouls, specially for low level pvp. One of my favorites in low level pvp is max sin/12 BD/3 RS. BD gives you a good amount of dodge, and Side Steps, along with a dodge ogcd attack that carries poisons.

Other viable splits are 5 RS 10 MM, or 11 RS/4NB (Though Ild suggest in lower brackets trying /4BD)
    Ok thanks. I really like playing rouge and sneak up behind healers and others. Just have a hard time figuring out what build suits me best.

+ Reply to Thread