+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Tank - spell is incorrect or bugged please read.

Telaran

Default Rogue Tank - spell is incorrect or bugged please read.

Hi guys, Before I go talking about this rogue spell, I just want to say that I don't know 100% if it is a bug or incorrect before I make myself look like a fool but here it goes.

Guardian Phase supposed to increase armor by 100% meaning if you have 50,000 armor, adding on 100% of that should make it a total of 100,000 armor correct? Well it doesn't.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but does this sound like a bug to you?

I tested the spell out about 5 minutes ago, as I have 49,000 armor unbuffed with no buffes or item buffs or anything, i popped the anthum armor buff which is +2000 armor brings me to 51,000 armor, then i popped Guardian Phase and it brings me to a total of 72,200 armor~
    Just doesnt seem right to me. Comment if you also see that the proper 100% isnt been added to your amror!

Quote Originally Posted by Sataanic View Post
    Hi guys, Before I go talking about this rogue spell, I just want to say that I don't know 100% if it is a bug or incorrect before I make myself look like a fool but here it goes.

Guardian Phase supposed to increase armor by 100% meaning if you have 50,000 armor, adding on 100% of that should make it a total of 100,000 armor correct? Well it doesn't.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but does this sound like a bug to you?

I tested the spell out about 5 minutes ago, as I have 49,000 armor unbuffed with no buffes or item buffs or anything, i popped the anthum armor buff which is +2000 armor brings me to 51,000 armor, then i popped Guardian Phase and it brings me to a total of 72,200 armor~
    Just doesnt seem right to me. Comment if you also see that the proper 100% isnt been added to your amror!
    100% of your base armor....you get 2% additional armor for each point in RS with 61points it would 122% more armor. So your armor from Guardian Phase should be around 22k which seems okay with your values.

Ascendant

You'll probably find that the 100% is probably only armour that is on your gear. You get extra armour from the Gifts in the tank souls too: you get x% amount of armour for each point.

Telaran

I never really thought of the soul bonuses! Thanks guys! That explains alot to me!

+ Reply to Thread