+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How's my Rogue doing?

Default How's my Rogue doing?

Hey all,

If this is the wrong forum for this question, please redirect me.

Rift if my first MMO and have been playing for a few months now. Great game! I normaly play first person shooters, but my teen daughter started playing Terra, so wanting to be a cool dad I tried it too. Didn't like the controls, so I found Rift and I'm hooked! Though it's my first MMO it's not my first RPG having been a D&Der from way back when we used dice... oops, showing my age there.

Anyway, I like stats & details & all that stuff you guys( and gals) talk about here. My rogue just hit 59 and I'm starting to get ready for raiding. I would like to know more about DPS output, how you guys measure it and what is parsing, ect...

Any help would be great, TIA.

P.S. I have 4 roles and would like to examine thier strengths as well, i.e. how is my tank doing?

Thanks
    Consistency is the key!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeoth View Post
    Hey all,

If this is the wrong forum for this question, please redirect me.

Rift if my first MMO and have been playing for a few months now. Great game! I normaly play first person shooters, but my teen daughter started playing Terra, so wanting to be a cool dad I tried it too. Didn't like the controls, so I found Rift and I'm hooked! Though it's my first MMO it's not my first RPG having been a D&Der from way back when we used dice... oops, showing my age there.

Anyway, I like stats & details & all that stuff you guys( and gals) talk about here. My rogue just hit 59 and I'm starting to get ready for raiding. I would like to know more about DPS output, how you guys measure it and what is parsing, ect...

Any help would be great, TIA.

P.S. I have 4 roles and would like to examine thier strengths as well, i.e. how is my tank doing?

Thanks
    Mods, please delete this thread. Thanks
    Consistency is the key!

+ Reply to Thread