+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just returned back to game, did some of our heals get nerfed ?

Telaran

Default Just returned back to game, did some of our heals get nerfed ?

Ive removed curative engine, vampiric esscence , and other abilitys related to healing from my hotbar and then readded them(mostly play riftstalker). Ive had to do this before after some patches if abilitys seemed broken. Even after doing that though, it seems my total HPS is half of what it used to be. Maybe there is something I am overlooking but have we had any healing nerfs in the last 3 months ?

I did search the forum, but could find nothing related to this, so I am thinking there is something I am overlooking.

Champion

curative engine used to be healing for far more then it should and got fixed.
    Buff Harb! Nerf Ranger!

Live
    Level 70 Mage Trollhydra (Main)
    Level 60 Rogue Siehydra (Used to be main D=)

Telaran

I will look into that, but curative engine was never my number or number two source of healing. Still puzzles me how my HPS can be halfed.

There were no nerfs to any of our healing abilities in the last three months. Is it possible that you're comparing regular healing to PvP healing? When you're in PvP combat, all healing you do is reduced by 55%.

Telaran

Nah, just what I am seeing during zone events, and chronicles.

I think I am going to reset my soul tree , and hot bar again. Going to update my damage meter too, that could be part of the issue, but I do seem to stay topped off less on content I was used to running.

You know what, pvp healing, If I am PVP enabled, would that cause the reduction ?
    Last edited by Arlore; 12-06-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlore View Post
    You know what, pvp healing, If I am PVP enabled, would that cause the reduction ?
    No. (Or at least, it shouldn't.) It only happens when you're actually in combat against another player.
    Last edited by Muspel; 12-06-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Telaran

found the problem, 25 to almost 35 percent of my heals used to come Regenerative Faesource, now it only seems to proc about 1 percent to maybe 10 percent of the time. It used to be my number 1 self healing source, but now doesn't seem to proc as much. My deflect has actually gone up half a percent, so not sure why it would proc less.
    Last edited by Arlore; 12-06-2013 at 11:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread