+ Reply to Thread

Thread: new player -ranger-

Soulwalker

Default new player -ranger-

I am a new player
    I want to chose -rouger-ranger-(elf), but I do not know nothing about it
    could advise me ........and tell what is the best build dps pvE -and of cours the problemes Will I face In short, all the details about ranger

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by deathterror View Post
    I am a new player
    I want to chose -rouger-ranger-(elf), but I do not know nothing about it
    could advise me ........and tell what is the best build dps pvE -and of cours the problemes Will I face In short, all the details about ranger
    after some Search in the four;e i found this

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...kirmisher.html

so what do you thinks?

after some Search in the four;e i found this

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...kirmisher.html

so what do you thinks?
    Steer clear of that one. That hybrid is a terrible spec that combines the worst aspects of Marksman and Ranger with neither of their strengths.

Use this guide instead.

Also, it's worth noting that there are situations where Ranger will do very poorly. In Rift, you need to be able to play more than just one spec. At minimum, I'd recommend learning how to play Bladedancer, Marksman, Assassin, and Ranger.
    Last edited by Muspel; 12-02-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Steer clear of that one. That hybrid is a terrible spec that combines the worst aspects of Marksman and Ranger with neither of their strengths.

Use this guide instead.

Also, it's worth noting that there are situations where Ranger will do very poorly. In Rift, you need to be able to play more than just one spec. At minimum, I'd recommend learning how to play Bladedancer, Marksman, Assassin, and Ranger.
    thanks
    and can you tell me what are the best addons to use ??

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post

Use this guide instead.

Just as a clarification, that spec I posted is a solo/leveling spec that I've found some pvp success with. In no way is it supposed to be a level 60 dps spec, if that's what you wanted
    Last edited by Fiskerton; 12-02-2013 at 10:24 AM.
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

thanks
    and can you tell me what are the best addons to use ??
    KaruulAlert and King Boss Mods are the big two.

For ranger, try importing the following alert set:

Code:
    KA::AYyiNeNqllMuOmzAUQH8lP9AZ2zwC8spgrHZTVZN0F8lywJCrIQYZR1GqfnwdJqTzqDpkRpe
    Fsa+uz/Fr1bdgnLaL1a5zFNM17Vt10vbOKdvoc4/wsaarF3lMZEWY5oxESRKKPF5SdMlEPh6gdpQ
    rp+43P79t1BZacCcJZWeGzSO0rbYSzODAlO6uqgaaYEKTIKRhcv6wD5oX39fFw7mFxwiQZ1hP3eM
    fxuN04jcr9Xv01xQmeJrwIstD7sGLCM8Gd3rf68HJCuoaykPr5NMc8tfosIzSDzikk8NXrarXEhc
    wQTM/L6h2IQ72RFnECxF7B8JyFKIko/FcBXVUVhs9DBLhJ2gUfwA6nqCFtp6KNY31NaEzz9mJb47
    0r3MYIUVaBBgVaJlhkQezd2DYqb0yX8ruYFWjZVdLt9Nyq5WV6qqzTPCNOsGk8wO0LcE0/z9Mgr7
    MY4KJNBJhnEWx4CSa79Nf6sjB1/FbMln4k/QJC2Zgr1oY9v/ajb+DTOSIMM5RTDLBw4TffBGg0sZ
    BDbqSR60ex3O1HQ1ivwifMFjtVNUdFwKsfuvgX6Jnw/46E5wLjCORpQlG898hq3qozgtPrsi33wR
    yQf4DEgOX5g

+ Reply to Thread