+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why isnt two....

Default Why isnt two....

why isnt there a seperate developer for each class? i can understand how you would save money but, i kinda think allion should stay and worked on warriors and we should have the new guy (sorry forgot his name, i think its a league of legends character). if we think about it that way we would get faster tweaks and adjustments to keep all of us in balance.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance

Budget constraints? they have very limited financial resources you know, their team is extremely small. Vladd is now the warrior and rogue dev, Ailion left the company a month ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Prophet of Telara

Because Trion Worlds has poor management of their games. They used to have a solid and large Rift staff prior to free to play. Trion has a bad reputation for laying off, firing good developers in middle of content development and having another dev screw up everything the last dev worked on or getting developers who hate how rift was made from the start, and they try to impose their Idea of how rift should be made (terrible).

For example the poor design of tempest soul for warriors when storm legion came out.

As of FTP they pretty much got rid of everyone because they want to save money and transition into cash grab style FTP MMO.

They changed the Devs before the game went F2P.

Imo the Balance is way better with only 2 Devs for 4 Classes. One doing the Caster Stuff and one doing the Physical/Melee Stuff, for me at leasst, sound like the way better plan.

Its not always better to have too much ppl working on things at the same time. I rather wait a month then have a buggy op/up class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    This game is not and never will be balanced for 1 vs 1.
    ~Daglar

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by R3db4ss View Post
    Its not always better to have too much ppl working on things at the same time. I rather wait a month then have a buggy op/up class.
    Serious right now? You do realize that warriors were OP for months after SL release... and chloro's healing bug was OP for months last year... Yea 2 devs make that better ;)
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Reticularize View Post
    Serious right now? You do realize that warriors were OP for months after SL release... and chloro's healing bug was OP for months last year... Yea 2 devs make that better ;)
    Bugs ≠ Balance....

We had bugs like that since release, like you know nearby every mmorpg ever....

And still 4 devs dont mean they find a bug faster than 2 could...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    This game is not and never will be balanced for 1 vs 1.
    ~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread