+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which is a good soloing spec for level 60?

Shadowlander

Default Which is a good soloing spec for level 60?

Which is a good soloing spec for level 60? I'm looking for good survivability with little management of cooldowns, debuffs to be used primarily with questing and chronicles. The specs I'm familiar with are 51+ BD and 51+ Sin. Either due to external distractions, or just headaches, I'm finding BD and Sin to be rather difficult to play well for shorter fights. I primarily tank, so I won't need anything for dungeons.

Any suggestions?

I use 61 BD raid spec for soloing. Defensive pose and g2g. BD should just be 2 buttons and afk for 6 secs until everything is dead. Pop a dance and 100 blades or DS norm kills anything that isn't an elite.

Shadowlander

I'll have to give 61 BD a chance again. I think I may also be suffering from sever server lag (i.e. I have very low ping, but buttons take 2-3 seconds to register that I push them and I sit idle during that time).

I use 61 assassin for quest purposes if only for the permastealth, and tactman for invasions
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

Ascendant

61 assasin / 8 tactician / 7 RS

You can solo everywhere as long as you dont pull too many creeps.

I use tactman for everything in world. Defensive CDs, easy to play, dps buffs, healing CDs and buffs, wipes out everything in sight easily. All on preference i guess but for just running around doing dailies etc tactman goto spec

Munspel's BladeDancer Solo Spec

Granpa's NB Solo Spec - I make my own macros though. Really easy solo build.

The level 60 version of Granpa's build I use. The last point in Enhanced Weapon Enchantments can go multiple places, I just put it there for a slight bump in ST and AE DPS.
    Last edited by Mallaigh; 11-19-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    Mallaigh - Rogue | Cleric | Warrior - @Wolfsbane

Shadowlander

Thanks for all the replies. I redid my 51 BD with 61 BD and found that soloing Queen's Gambit was FAR easier and quicker. I didn't even notice the 4k hit to my hitpoints. Going to try some questing in a bit and see how well that works out.

+ Reply to Thread