+ Reply to Thread

Thread: assassin positioning question

Soulwalker

Default assassin positioning question

for PVE, whats the best way to get behind and facing a mob? I am 16 and chose the assassin default build. I stealth up, tell the pet to attack and then move in to backstab etc. Seems a pain as I have to run through the mob and then manually circle myself around and then start my own attack. Is there a key that turns me around automatically? Sometimes my video might glitch as I try to spin around and I either over shoot or undershoot. (I need a better vid card)

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by zapdafishes View Post
    for PVE, whats the best way to get behind and facing a mob? I am 16 and chose the assassin default build. I stealth up, tell the pet to attack and then move in to backstab etc. Seems a pain as I have to run through the mob and then manually circle myself around and then start my own attack. Is there a key that turns me around automatically? Sometimes my video might glitch as I try to spin around and I either over shoot or undershoot. (I need a better vid card)

thanks.
    solo it will only work with stuns and cunfuses
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

Soulwalker

seems to be working fine if my pet goes in first, otherwise it wouldn't let me stay in stealth and backstab. Pet actually seems to hold aggro as well so that the entire fight I am behind the mobs.

Shadowlander

Use the mouse to look, not the keyboard. You should be able to change facing pretty much instantaneously this way and it shouldn't be as annoying. Mouselook is generally the way to go anyhow, especially if you want to do harder dungeons and raids.

+ Reply to Thread