+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So What path is more beneficial from now on...

Shadowlander

Default So What path is more beneficial from now on...

Beyond the crappy title (i know its kinda late and i need some sleep) according to the current stats my toon has self buffed only(not using honed edge) what would be the optimal gearing up to take full advantage of the specs i play...So first the stats 3.2AP 1.2k CP and 28% Crit Chance as ranged (MM/RNG/SIN).As Melee 3k AP same CP and same crit (nb/rng/sin) same goes for the sin role also and as a full bard i already know full ap So any pointers will be helpfull in my gearing up progress...

PS 1. Not full t1 geared still missing one hand,neck,shoulders,chest,feet,head,ring...also full lesser essences still farming for the greater ones...Also not the BIS runes for all equipment apart the seal and ranged weapon and hands,legs
    PS 2.Will provide screenie with accurate numbers if needed i think im missing a little like 16cp or something
    Cheers, a fellow rogue in the making

Quote Originally Posted by Galandriel View Post
    Beyond the crappy title (i know its kinda late and i need some sleep) according to the current stats my toon has self buffed only(not using honed edge) what would be the optimal gearing up to take full advantage of the specs i play...So first the stats 3.2AP 1.2k CP and 28% Crit Chance as ranged (MM/RNG/SIN).As Melee 3k AP same CP and same crit (nb/rng/sin) same goes for the sin role also and as a full bard i already know full ap So any pointers will be helpfull in my gearing up progress...

PS 1. Not full t1 geared still missing one hand,neck,shoulders,chest,feet,head,ring...also full lesser essences still farming for the greater ones...Also not the BIS runes for all equipment apart the seal and ranged weapon and hands,legs
    PS 2.Will provide screenie with accurate numbers if needed i think im missing a little like 16cp or something
    Cheers, a fellow rogue in the making
    I could be wrong as I just woke up 4 minutes ago.
    But aren't you hitting CP cap raid buffed? I thought 1.1k was as high as you could possibly want to go. Also, your builds seem a little funky, or at least go against the norm (MM/Rng/Sin?, NB/Rng/Sin?)

I'm pretty sure most Rogues work on trying to get near CP cap then start stacking AP. I've personally weighted everything at
    AP 1
    Dex .95
    CP .66
    Str .42
    Crit .30
    and all of the BiS gear I use based off those numbers has given me decently balanced stats. (My most used build is NB, #2 is MM).
    Kukri @Deepwood
    <-VIRUS->

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    I wish there was a way to record combat logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Why can't sab have GTAE for its traps? This cast time is really lame, its 2014, make it so.

+ Reply to Thread