+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lvl 60 PvP Spec ???

Shadowlander

Default lvl 60 PvP Spec ???

hey im having a big issue whit finding a good pvp spec, many says assassin is the best but i cant se that couse u always have to be behind ur target, and that doesn't work when u have 6-8 people around you

Assassin is very effective, but very overrated at the moment. They have a truckload of vulnerabilities and weaknesses that exist for smart players to exploit, banking on the lack of smart players is rarely a good thing to do.

Try 61 MM.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Ascendant

dude, you have like 2x 4sec stun + stealth lol, how hard it is to get behind someone and use your abilities while they just stand there?

You don't always have to be behind your target to do damage. It'll provide a boost to damage, but isn't required.
    So you want a build that will perform well with 7 people surrounding you? Assassin + Slip Away + ****. Edit: Get out of there.

61MM/10Rng/5RS
    51Sin/25RS
    61Bard/10MM/5RS

are the 3 builds I use most in PvP.
    NB is also a good bursty build, you just need to know when to hit it and when to quit it.
    Last edited by Fudily; 11-15-2013 at 05:23 PM.
    Kukri @Deepwood
    <-VIRUS->

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    I wish there was a way to record combat logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Why can't sab have GTAE for its traps? This cast time is really lame, its 2014, make it so.

+ Reply to Thread