+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sin/BD? Just a question

Rift Disciple

Default Sin/BD? Just a question

So I have been looking through the forums to see if anyone has tested this build or if its been knocked off as a Viable spec
    The build is 55sin/21BD is what I have
    Rotation is the same sides for the CD's for Cloak and Dagger ToD>Blade Tempo>ToD>SA>ToD then a short down time between ToD's till Blade tempo comes off CD but all in all its 90-105 seconds sustained dps for the rotation that I use its the same as the 61 sin rotation and buffs being Malicious and Lethal unless there is another rogue in the raid using SIn then I do Malicious and Virulent
    The spec Also provides a ranged Interrupt and some Cleave based AE that receives the bonus from C&D and you can stack Blade tempo with it if you feel the need to.
    When I compare this spec with 61 sin ive found that it parse's just under but it also bring the interrupt.

Missing the third enchant of sin is always a dps loss, when its about the kick ill just use bd or spec 61 sin/12 bd/3nb or anything similar....missing aoe capabilties isnt also an issue here because you will get used to use a spec that fits to the encounter...

However, if youd like to play this spec for expert than have fun with it

if you wish further improvements let me know the point distribution
    Last edited by Nynja; 11-14-2013 at 02:13 PM.
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    Missing the third enchant of sin is always a dps loss, when its about the kick ill just use bd or spec 61 sin/12 bd/3nb or anything similar....missing aoe capabilties isnt also an issue here because you will get used to use a spec that fits to the encounter...

However, if youd like to play this spec for expert than have fun with it

if you wish further improvements let me know the point distribution
    I know that not having the third enchant is a dps loss, I use this specs in raids and its usually only 1-2% Behind full sin but it can do better when the fights are longer because it has lower down time for CD's Normally I use it only for straight single target damage, though I do use it for Kain because the AE is Target Cleave based and it hits the bloods and does higher ST then NB/Sin from my testing. (don't let my join date fool you I have been around since Beta just never been a much for posting on forums)

No offense but i doubt that any good player with 61 sin is not very far ahead you...but thats just my opinion because i testet all 54 sin variants or similar

neither is this spec good for cain because the cleave dmg from bd is higly reduced and nb/sin or full NB's spreaded fiery spikes counts as ST dmg and are not reduced (not that i used those specs on kain normal mode)..also the aoe from nb/sin and NB is disabled right now

just take my opinions as suggestions, i dont blame you for your join date or anything else^^
    Last edited by Nynja; 11-14-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

I tested this a couple weeks back (as well as another run at Bloodstalker lolz), full Sin was at around 24k and Sin/BD at about 22k IIRC. I was using Deadly Strike before popping out Jagged's, didn't bother to find out if it was a gain or figure out other ways to allocate the points for a better parse. Because overall I just didn't like the feel of it.

Also I was having energy issues in the dummy foundry, not sure why.
    Kukri @Deepwood
    <-VIRUS->

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    I wish there was a way to record combat logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Why can't sab have GTAE for its traps? This cast time is really lame, its 2014, make it so.

+ Reply to Thread