+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Few questions about abilities

Ascendant

Default Few questions about abilities

Hi,

I was trying to make some hybrid classes work but im not sure if (what?) abilities stack with other, so maybe someone more experienced can help me?

1. Does Marksman "Single Minded Focus" apply to only to Marksman attacks and (abilities?) or it also increase dmg of other spells from different souls?

For example, would it increase dmg of "Glacial Torrent" from Tactician soul?

2. Does Marksman "Sniper Training" passive would affect channelled abilitles from other souls as well? Also would it stack with Tactician "Tactician training" passive? It seems to do the same thing, just different names.

3. Does Marksman "Electrified Munitions" self buff apply only to Marksman abilities and (normal attacks as well?) Also how much does it improve the dmg, since the in game description doesnt show any values =(

4. Does Marksman "Rending Munitions" self buff apply only to Marksman abilities or also normal auto-attacks? Would it also work with abilities from other souls? like Bard's "Power Chord"?

5. Does Bard's "Advanced Music Theory" passive works only for Bards auto-attacks or also (only?) abilities? Would it improve dmg of abilities from other souls?

Ascendant

*bump* still looking for answers. Trion please consider making in game descriptions less confusing for new players =)

You may get an answer here but are likely to get a quicker reply in the class forums since these are all class-specific questions. I don't know the answers - I've often looked at the elementalist abilities and wondered, similarly, if some of them apply to necro damaging attacks and necro pets. never bothered to ask though.

1. applies to everything

2. it does

3.to all ranged attacks except autoattacks

4. to all ranged attacks except autoattacks

5. only bardattacks..no autoattacks
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

Unless it says something specific in the tooltip it will apply to every other soul
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

+ Reply to Thread