+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trinket (Bladedancer / Bard / Assassin)

Telaran

Default Trinket (Bladedancer / Bard / Assassin)

So, yesterday my guild fell crucia for its first time, and the Gate of Wild Lightning looted. No one wanted it. So I got it, (main riftstalker, but my dps specs are BD and 61'sin (offsoul mm).) I also spend much time in 61 bard.

Basically, the questions are :

Empowered Gate of Wild Lightning vs Empowered Dire Spent Omni-Particle-Emmiter (woo, that name...)

For my bard spec, I'd probably say it depends on the fight ; in fights where I need heals, i'd keep the emmiter, but on fights where raid-heal isn't a problem and I won't be needing to virtuoso-restospam, should I switch? Is the 5 ap + dps proc worth losing the 71phcrit (which has a 0.16 weight or something iirc?)

For my BD spec, I'd probably go with the gate, as I'll be using it on fights where there are adds to kill anyway, and even 5 ap(+multipliers) during Fated Blades would probably be insane?

For the 'sin spec, I'd have to parse, I guess, but if anyone has an idea?

Or is that trinket basically worthless? x)

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Shilyena; 11-05-2013 at 05:27 AM.

Its not only +5ap with the GoWL its also 6 dex and 6 str so another 6 ap...

So for Bard i would stick to the SHOE and for anything else too...dmg proc is negligible
    the crit outweights 11 ap + the proc
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

Telaran

I parse the proc at 130dps mono-target ; for bladedancer, given the ap contribution to fated blades, the fact hat it's gonna be crit-RNG anyway during BaSP ; only stance it's gonna be slightly better - probably - is dualism. (I don't count double coup, it's kind of a filler stance anyway.)

Considering I'm going to be playing BD only in AoE heavy fights, that'd probably be the only situation where I'd use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shilyena View Post
    I parse the proc at 130dps mono-target ; for bladedancer, given the ap contribution to fated blades, the fact hat it's gonna be crit-RNG anyway during BaSP ; only stance it's gonna be slightly better - probably - is dualism. (I don't count double coup, it's kind of a filler stance anyway.)

Considering I'm going to be playing BD only in AoE heavy fights, that'd probably be the only situation where I'd use it?
    not even then because 500-1000 dps (and that is very high calculated) from the trinket is nothing to the 30-40k dps you do in aoe situations
    Last edited by Nynja; 11-05-2013 at 07:44 AM.
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

Quote Originally Posted by Nynja View Post
    Its not only +5ap with the GoWL its also 6 dex and 6 str so another 6 ap...

So for Bard i would stick to the SHOE and for anything else too...dmg proc is negligible
    the crit outweights 11 ap + the proc
    Pretty much, now another trinket that gives CP...then depending on what the rest of your gear looks like and soul (Rangers don't get as much, as an example because of the CP cap on the Pet)...it may be a different story. That is one of the things that drives me nuts about rogues. First you need to look at all of your gear...then with how much RNG has an effect on some rogue builds it is a PITA imo to get a true figure on stat weights with some builds. You will get multiple theories from damn good players and it is largely based on their own experiences (which can vary).
    Last edited by Galibier; 11-06-2013 at 07:41 PM.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

+ Reply to Thread