+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rift Archer Class

Soulwalker

Default Rift Archer Class

Hi im a new player of Rift , i started 2 days ago and im quite enjoying the game . But i've hit up a problem i dont really understand for now all those classes that are there and im looking for good guide so i can play my Elf with a bow , now as far as i found there are only rogue guide i mean is the archer class not good at higher level's or am i doing something wrong.
    Another thing is between marksman and ranger what would be good for pvp and farming.

MM is arguably the best pvp dps class in the game. It's highly mobile, extremely versatile, and packs limited, but incredibly potent utility in the form of Purges and an uncleansable Root.

61 MM is a solid choice.

Also, elaborate more on what you need a guide on.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Soulwalker

well im lookinf for a guide in wich i can see on what should i invest my point's in and where should i go farm for the best gears of the apropiate level.

Quote Originally Posted by iGroparu View Post
    well im lookinf for a guide in wich i can see on what should i invest my point's in and where should i go farm for the best gears of the apropiate level.
    Try the guide section^^
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

Soulwalker

Yes i was looking into the guid but i couldnt find this specific build Marksman / Ranger / Night Blade , i have something simillar called SharpShooter but insted of Night Blade i have Assasin now how can i change that?

Since you are new to the game, I would recommend using a prebuild till u get used to things. Search for a prebuild (they are in game and they automatically distribute points for you as you level and you can kinda watch and learn that way), that uses as its majority either marksman or ranger or both. You wont find a lot of low level guides out there as far as builds are concerned...because there simply is too many possibilities with this system and each point can make a big difference and the guide would essentually have to be rewritten for every level.

Anywho, follow the above for builds as far as leveling is concerned. Once you feel comfortable with that and start to approach higher levels, then guides for 61 marksman, etc you'll find more useful to you, especially as you approach the level 45+ range.

If you plan on grouping and running dungeons, then I also recommend making a support build as well like something with tactician. I know you are going for bows, so I assume bard is not for you as you'll see instruments instead of bows most the time. If you have access to the new souls, then tactician is a variety class having decent ST, AOE, Heals, and support making it great to make dungeon ques faster (because you can que up as DPS or support now). If not then bard really is your only other choice for support.

Now to talk gear. Gear is super easy to take care of at low levels. Just by doing your story quests you can get very reasonable base gear. Also hit up EVERY single zone event that pops while your out and about. Abandon what you are doing, do the zone event, and get nice currencies and planarite and exp. Those currencies can be traded in at your local quest hubs for really nice purple grade gear for your level. If you get bored of quests, hop into instant adventures. Finally, once you are of appropriate level start queing up for random dungeons with the dungeon finder tool in game. You can have up to seven daily dungeon quests that you can have at any one time and you accumulate one a day. You consume one quest each random dungeon you complete and you get level appropriate gear and lots of cash and exp.

Thats really about it. If crafting is your thing, thats also a very easy route to take as well.

Oh and start fishing and survival early. I hated fishing days on end to get mine to a useful level when I hit end game. Start early and its not a pain.
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread