Closed Thread

Thread: Tactician leveling guide.

Soulwalker

Default Tactician leveling guide.

Hello,

Im quite new to rift, just rounded 30 last night. Been playing for fun with friends just running around doing quest and stuff. And last night i saw a guy in the raid, same level like me using a quite awesome flamethrower spec. Been searching around and found some specs. But those are for level 60. Could anyone help with a spec for level 30 and above? Most likeley just doing invasions and such focusing on aoe.

Thanks for the help.

Plane Walker

Plane Walker

The core skills in Tact tree: http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#t8g/T8FkyF8kl0/vgg

However, you still need to unlock some of the roots, so just slowly max out the Tact tree until you get Restorative Bolt at least. Increase healing done and reduce damage taken are both pretty useful so I recommend getting them first.

Soulwalker

Thanks alot for the help scyd, could you help me with a good rotation, perhaps macro? Starter and Finisher?

Plane Walker

This thread covers all the basics: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ht-change.html

For a higher Tact I also have the usual healing macro:

#show Restorative Bolt
    cast @mouseoverui Restorative Bolt

And due to lack of space:

#show Restorative Bolt
    cast [shift] Curative Blast
    cast @mouseoverui Restorative Bolt

#show Infernal Beam
    cast [shift] Curative Beam
    cast Infernal Beam

That and:

#show Empyrean Bolt
    stopcasting
    cast Empyrean Bolt

#show Necrotic Bolt
    cast [notactive] Necrotic Engine
    cast Necrotic Bolt

are the only macros I use.

I don't clip torrents when AoE and do when ST (personally it's a DPS increase for me). I also don't really bother with a lot of the other skills since it's just a solo spec. Some things you can do are:

Infernal Beam - DPS increase
    Curative Beam / Curative Core / Curative Blast - More heals to keep you alive. For my gear, Core is 87% of Beam, Blast is 56% of Beam. So yeah, keep a beam up.
    Barrier Remote - Keep you alive a bit more
    Fortification Core - A tiny bit more, but use this early, it probably won't save you when you're sub 30% HP
    Power Core / Battle Remote - DPS increase

Closed Thread