+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soloing Rogue Build

Soulwalker

Default Soloing Rogue Build

Hi, i just came back to rift after taking a long break. My Rogue is level 57 and im having trouble soloing. Im looking for a Melee AND ranged soloing build. I tried reading some of the threads but they all seem so old and i dont know if those are the best builds.

Could anyone nudge me in the right direction plz
    Last edited by munozvo5; 10-25-2013 at 12:46 PM.

Finally someone who at least tried to do their own work (or at least cared enough to pretend to do their own work =p)!

For melee I would recommend:For ranged I would recommend:
    • [1.11] The Blard - Solo/AoE Grinding/Leveling Spec (This spec is almost a year old and may require you to modify a few things here and there but the overall spec and gameplay is still very solid for solo play. You will kill mobs slower using this than you would with other specs but the survivability is very nice)
    • 61 Ranger DPS guide (Survivability is obviously not as high as the Bard spec but your damage output will be higher. This spec also has the advantage of being the Rogue's top ranged DPS spec so you will be able to get plenty of practice with it for when you hit 60)
    • With the buffs to Tact healing it is very possible that Tact solo specs have become more viable, but I have not tested nor seen any updates to those guides so I could not tell you for sure.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by takadox View Post
    Finally someone who at least tried to do their own work (or at least cared enough to pretend to do their own work =p)!

For melee I would recommend:For ranged I would recommend:
    • [1.11] The Blard - Solo/AoE Grinding/Leveling Spec (This spec is almost a year old and may require you to modify a few things here and there but the overall spec and gameplay is still very solid for solo play. You will kill mobs slower using this than you would with other specs but the survivability is very nice)
    • 61 Ranger DPS guide (Survivability is obviously not as high as the Bard spec but your damage output will be higher. This spec also has the advantage of being the Rogue's top ranged DPS spec so you will be able to get plenty of practice with it for when you hit 60)
    • With the buffs to Tact healing it is very possible that Tact solo specs have become more viable, but I have not tested nor seen any updates to those guides so I could not tell you for sure.
    thank you, i wasnt sure if the old builds were still viable
    thanks for the fast reply

If you have access to Tactician, then Granpa's Nightblade build and my Bladedancer build are the two top options. Bladedancer is significantly stronger, but it's also much more complicated to play.

Plane Touched

muspel's bd/rs/tac is where it's at at reasonably high levels although it's all melee. it's incredibly durable and has tons of utility

+ Reply to Thread