+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for a new spec

Soulwalker

Default Looking for a new spec

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a good dps pve and pvp spec if there is one possible, any advice would be great and also if there are some macros with the spec would be appreciated as well.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meman View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a good dps pve and pvp spec if there is one possible, any advice would be great and also if there are some macros with the spec would be appreciated as well.

Thanks
    Take a look at the guide section..there are incredible specs in it...
    Quite@Typhiria
    -GreatWhiteNinja- he was right after all -
    61 Dominator Guide
    Nightmare rifts - An indepth guide to reach stage 300

Ild recommend, to start it off, 61 Ranger for PvE, I believe Gery did the guide on it and it's a very good one, so I'ld say head there to start yourself off.

For pvp, I recommend starting with 61 Marksman or 40NB/36RS. The first is rather positioning intensive, and the other is very very forgiving, though it isn't the most impactful. Generally if you play either of them for a couple days, or weeks, and get the hang of it, you can start to experiment with other builds.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Quote Originally Posted by WhozDat View Post
    Ild recommend, to start it off, 61 Ranger for PvE, I believe Gery did the guide on it and it's a very good one, so I'ld say head there to start yourself off.

For pvp, I recommend starting with 61 Marksman or 40NB/36RS. The first is rather positioning intensive, and the other is very very forgiving, though it isn't the most impactful. Generally if you play either of them for a couple days, or weeks, and get the hang of it, you can start to experiment with other builds.
    The biggest thing is to experiment and find what fits for you. Personally myself for PvP, I would never use 61 points in MM. I have a MM build, just not 61 point one and you will see why after a few PvP sessions.

But it was because I experimented that I found the right build to maximize my DPS and be helpful to the team (a lot of people think that top DPS in PvP is all that matters). But this is sound advise given to the OP. Experiment.

This is the first build I used till I experimented to the one I have now.
    Marksman 61pt

The one I have now I won't share...but try different combos and realize you do not have to spend 51 or a full 61 in any tree. Sometimes less in more.

Side note: I know the one I tried first kinda sucks, but it is where I started.

Quote Originally Posted by Survious View Post
    The biggest thing is to experiment and find what fits for you. Personally myself for PvP, I would never use 61 points in MM. I have a MM build, just not 61 point one and you will see why after a few PvP sessions.

But it was because I experimented that I found the right build to maximize my DPS and be helpful to the team (a lot of people think that top DPS in PvP is all that matters). But this is sound advise given to the OP. Experiment.

This is the first build I used till I experimented to the one I have now.
    Marksman 61pt

The one I have now I won't share...but try different combos and realize you do not have to spend 51 or a full 61 in any tree. Sometimes less in more.

Side note: I know the one I tried first kinda sucks, but it is where I started.
    Full faceroll dps vs utility is the reason MM is the strongest build overall in pvp. 61 is optimal dps and utility, that I've both found and used.
    Last edited by WhozDat; 10-23-2013 at 08:52 PM.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Quote Originally Posted by WhozDat View Post
    Full faceroll dps vs utility is the reason MM is the strongest build overall in pvp. 61 is optimal dps and utility, that I've both found and used.
    Exactly, it is all about experimenting...and if you are PvPing and find a good spec, do not be so quick to share it...remember you are competing lol, even with people on the same faction.

If we end up going Blue-Red, well...
    Last edited by Survious; 10-24-2013 at 04:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread