+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scyd

Thread: Opinions wanted!

Default Opinions wanted!

Is the 41Tact/35Bard build still repugnant to the masses?

It has moved beyond mere repugnance for me, simply because I still see raiding rogues still using it.

I don't like it anymore but I still know a decent amount of guilds that still use it from time to time. Like Ultane and I heard some use it on Volan. I'm pretty sure some lower geared guilds run it on T1 content to compensate for gear or just to fool the unsuspecting raid leaders by all that over healing parse pad.

Ascendant

I simply don't see where that heal is contributing to a raid environment, when 61 bard is so much more useful overall to a raid.

Shadowlander

I'm sure this will get me mocked here but I dont do forums anyway so it makes no difference to me. I use a 37/35/4 build that I made when they nerfed tact.
    http://www.riftscene.com/soul-builder/?build=2413
    I have raided some of the best in the game and am rarely beaten, sab barely pulls ahead of this build on completely static fights, and this build stomps on any fight that moves or is spread out (in the case of old content like matriarch). Add the dps that power core brings to the raid and this build stomps sab in every scenario.

Having seen addictions Proteus video and watching torrents go out I assume this is the build they are using as I don't imagine one of the best guilds in the game is dumb enough to still be using 41/35.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by orbitzalot View Post
    I'm sure this will get me mocked here
    Yes, because you're talking about Tact/MM when we are talking about Tact/Bard

+ Reply to Thread