+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Corn's ultimate marksman guide for infinity and beyond!

Soulwalker

Default Corn's ultimate marksman guide for infinity and beyond!

This spec is a marksman-oriented build that focuses on pushing out maximum marksman DPS.
    Here is a link to the build! http://www.rifthead.com/stc/zMTMwVvl...oovl0q0Vkhz0hV
    The rotation is very simple and I'll get to that in a second. First there are some macros that you need to set up!

<Builder Macro>
    #show Swift Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Fan Out
    cast swift shot
    cast poison malice

<Finisher Macro>
    #show Rapid Fire Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Fan Out
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Hasted Shot
    cast poison malice

<AoE Macro>
    #show Lightning Fury
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Fan Out
    cast lightning fury
    cast poison malice

My bar setup ends up looking like this for a raid environment.
    http://imgur.com/TrW4yEt&4MBepVW

Rotation is spam your builder macro and throw in the other ones as you please! Good luck guys and use it up in the t2 content before they nerf this spec into the ground!
    Last edited by Cornpwnage; 10-11-2013 at 09:57 PM.

Please don't post joke guides like this. New players often have trouble distinguishing between good and bad advice.

Plane Touched

<Builder Macro>
    #show Swift Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Fan Out
    That's as far as I needed to read to know that you don't have a damned clue what you are talking about.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Please don't post joke guides like this. New players often have trouble distinguishing between good and bad advice.
    Sorry, I probably should have clarified. This guide is for rogues who feel they are proficient enough with the basic marksman build to step up their game for tier 2 content. With that said, if you are a new player I definitely would not recommend that you use this build.

This looks suspiciously like my lazy 61 sin spec
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

Quote Originally Posted by Cornpwnage View Post
    With that said, I definitely would not recommend that you use this build.
    Fixed that for you

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

Default check it out, he's legit

Default Think of it as having the new guy "popping his cherry"

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoomgiver View Post
    If you pull it you gotta tank it (oh and no /backpeddling allowed)
    Last edited by Stahker; 10-12-2013 at 05:47 AM.

Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stahker View Post
    If you pull it you gotta tank it (oh and no /backpeddling allowed)
    ahahah!! he will pull the entire zone at once xD

This might've been amusing 10 months ago when Fan Out was actually decent.
    Last edited by Fudily; 10-12-2013 at 10:08 AM.
    Kukri @Deepwood
    <-VIRUS->

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    I wish there was a way to record combat logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Why can't sab have GTAE for its traps? This cast time is really lame, its 2014, make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Even though you disagree with somebody's build you shouldn't offend them. Iv'e seen some of your builds and I totally disagreed with you did, but I was kind not to critique them; basically we need to encourage people to contribute no matter what level of experience they are at.
    “Why should I not hate mine enemies―if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?”
    ― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

Quote Originally Posted by Louiscipher View Post
    basically we need to encourage people to contribute no matter what level of experience they are at.

I would agree with you on this one, IF...

This people wouldnt post Guides with Titles like "...Ultimate Marksman Guide..." etc., and then start of with Fan Out Makros like the OP did.

If a new Player would do this with a thread name like idk "I Have this Build/Makros for spec XY, need some feedback" before they make a "guide", and provide some info other than its max dps blabla, im sure most ppl will be nice, and if the build is anything worth it, will support it to a certain degree.

Last edited by R3db4ss; 10-12-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R3db4ss View Post
    I would agree with you on this one, IF...

This people wouldnt post Guides with Titles like "...Ultimate Marksman Guide..." etc., and then start of with Fan Out Makros like the OP did.

If a new Player would do this with a thread name like idk "I Have this Build/Makros for spec XY, need some feedback" before they make a "guide", and provide some info other than its max dps blabla, im sure most ppl will be nice, and if the build is anything worth it, will support it to a certain degree.

I respect your opinion but we need to encourage people more because tons of players are afraid to post their guides for fear of ridicule by a lot of bad players who think they know what they are doing... This game is currently dying mostly because trion fails to fix known issues so in order to establish some Esprit de corps I say lets all rise up and be positive and help each other for a bit. One exception of course would be CQ that's a disaster that is currently killing the game.
    “Why should I not hate mine enemies―if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?”
    ― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

Plane Walker

Even though you disagree with somebody's build you shouldn't offend them. Iv'e seen some of your builds and I totally disagreed with you did, but I was kind not to critique them; basically we need to encourage people to contribute no matter what level of experience they are at.
    While I agree that Muspel is really super very harsh on new players (and old players), this is not one of the occasions, because it's obviously a joke thread.

Also, if you disagree with anything in a guide, it's better for everyone if you bring it up so that improvements can be made. It's a lot more useful than a guide that everyone praises but is totally wrong.

I respect your opinion but we need to encourage people more because tons of players are afraid to post their guides for fear of ridicule by a lot of bad players who think they know what they are doing... This game is currently dying mostly because trion fails to fix known issues so in order to establish some Esprit de corps I say lets all rise up and be positive and help each other for a bit. One exception of course would be CQ that's a disaster that is currently killing the game.
    This guide is a parody.

(At least, I pray it is, because the macros that he is using will do nothing but cast Fan Out.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast