+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Stats - Ranger

Soulwalker

Default Rogue Stats - Ranger

I still find myself at a loss so I am hoping someone could help me understand it a bit more. Range-wise I find the most dps coming from Ranger. Marksman is about 2k DPS behind, I've noticed but that really isn't an issue for me. So long I can pull over 8k to where I will be pulling 9 - 10k in raids then I am fine with it. I would like to know what, with the Ranger spec being my prim build, stat should I focus on? I heard a while back that Ranger's ought to focus on crit power and Marksman ought to focus on attack power. I'm not sure if things have been altered or if what I heard is true. I'd like to know what I should focus on, either physical crit / crit power, or attack power so I can be most useful to my raid group.

Thanks!

Ranger focuses on crit power until the pet hits the CP cap, which happens at around 520 CP. After that, focus on AP.

Even without the pet scaling entirely, CP is still worth quite a bit to a ranger, given it's inherent 10% crit in the tree, and the 5 from the sin tree it gets afterwards.

Honestly, I'ld suggest finding Gerys guide, and plugging his weights into Riftscene's weight calculator
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

+ Reply to Thread