+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: I think we need to complain more

RIFT Guide Writer

Default I think we need to complain more

Looks like the ones who complain the most get their issues handled first.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    Yea rogues are so amazing bad especially completely unplayble in PvP. Please buff rogues.

Rift Chaser

Rogues are under powered, i can only stun lock, bleed, drain and stealth.

Im disappointed i have never been OP, curse warriors and their ability to do anything !!
    Last edited by SoulPlay; 10-04-2013 at 07:37 PM.

lower the cooldown on fan out

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    lower the cooldown on fan out
    0.5 sec GCD for Fan Out!

Fan Out should hit every enemy on the map. After all, isn't that the point
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

The only issue I really have with the rogue class is that only like 2 souls are viable for pvp. But on the bright side it looks like BD/RS might be something really fun if the pts changes go live as they are. Hopefully they will leave side steps where it is in the tree. Could make for interesting hybrids! And +1 for trion giving pvp more love.

Rift Disciple

if people are complaininf about pvp, i don't give a ****, it IS a pve game.

If hard core raiders are moaning then i do, having lots of gear BIS means I am still middle of the road DPS vs a well geared war and OP cleric dps. Parses over the years don't lie.

FIX rogue Raid DPS. Lazy arsed devs all play wars n clers!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by WarUltima View Post
    Yea rogues are so amazing bad especially completely unplayble in PvP. Please buff rogues.
    No ones cares about PVP here go away little kid. Anyways PVE wise they took away our best cleave spec NB/Sin while keeping Clerics op cleave and buffing warriors. Makes no sense. The only thing I can compete in now is Strictly single target fights with no cleave and when I'm needed for utility

Quote Originally Posted by Azzazal View Post
    if people are complaininf about pvp, i don't give a ****, it IS a pve game.

If hard core raiders are moaning then i do, having lots of gear BIS means I am still middle of the road DPS vs a well geared war and OP cleric dps. Parses over the years don't lie.

FIX rogue Raid DPS. Lazy arsed devs all play wars n clers!
    actually sir, there is a great deal of interest in pvp as demonstrated by the addiction vs pvp event that recently happened. Screamo and company are leaving their mark. Rift could be an outstanding pvp game with just a few simple additions and a little more dev support. You should know this!

Quote Originally Posted by Swayer View Post
    actually sir, there is a great deal of interest in pvp as demonstrated by the addiction vs pvp event that recently happened. Screamo and company are leaving their mark. Rift could be an outstanding pvp game with just a few simple additions and a little more dev support. You should know this!
    There is always interest in PvP as it is the lowest common denominator for all players and you get rewarded for taking part, no matter how badly you do.

Just like special olympics.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderBuddies View Post
    No ones cares about PVP here go away little kid. Anyways PVE wise they took away our best cleave spec NB/Sin while keeping Clerics op cleave and buffing warriors. Makes no sense. The only thing I can compete in now is Strictly single target fights with no cleave and when I'm needed for utility
    I did say buff rogues right? Why so rude?

Quote Originally Posted by Swayer View Post
    LOL. The only reason why people had "great interest" as you so put it is because people wanted to see some of the great loud mouths of the Rift raiding community get a huge slice of humble pie. Outside of that, nobody cares except maybe .00001% of a game that nobody plays to begin with.

But OT, yes Rogues suck in comparison to other classes yet those other classes are still getting worked on while we sit and enjoy cosmetic changes to pets.
    Last edited by Tamuro; 10-05-2013 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    But this is the Rogues forums, we should stick to what we know best: calling each other bad and derail every threads about PvE with PvP nonsense.

RIFT Guide Writer

Here's some that immediately come to mind.

DPS is balanced with silly testing gear that is heavy on AP and low on CP while rogue specs generally have bad crit rates and lots of +AP/weapon damage. At the same time CP gear is totally out of balance. We might parse ok with testing gear but with live gear we fall way behind the crit heavy cleric and warrior specs.

Assassin

We're now suffering through the 4th tier (HK, ID, FT/EE, IG/PB) of raid content where we are massively penalized by having our highest dps spec have back positional requirement. Back positional doesn't work if at the same time all new raid content always makes it impossible, especially all the final bosses.

Bard

Bard playstyle is uninteresting and the soul hasn't gotten any adjustments in a year.

Bladedancer

By far the most horrific handling of disconnects out of any soul in the game and it's been that way since the beginning.
    90 second rotation is too long and doesn't align with any raid cooldowns properly. 60 second cooldowns and 17 second durations would be much better.
    Big portion of damage comes from Duelist Pose and Hack and Slash while crit chance in pvp is less than 10% unless BaSP is active.

Marksman

Lowest single target dps in the game, and the dps relies on a derpy temporary pet which randomly dies to aoes depending on the fight.

Nightblade

Melee spec but its DPS is on the level of ranged builds. Terrible crit rate so it doesn't scale with gear. Single target DPS is dependent on Living Flame which cannot hit some enemies at all because it needs to hit the center of their hitbox. Planebreaker's center is 40+ meters away for example. Cleaving and aoe ability was destroyed by the Flame Blitz change.

Ranger

Only spec which suffers from not being able to do damage at melee range. Useless aoe abilities. Pet derps around on multiple bosses or can't even hit them.

Riftstalker

Power from the Planes only works on trash and drops on tank swaps. It should also trigger from Plane Shifting and be +AP/weapon damage contribution instead of +AP/weapon damage. Planar Attraction has terrible range compared to every other pull in the game.

Saboteur

1-button spam spec. The soul desperately needs something to make the play style interesting.

Tactician

Usually not worth playing anymore after the torrent nerfs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast