+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Best solo lvling rogue build.

Shadowlander

Default Best solo lvling rogue build.

Lf rogue lvling build that dont dye if 2-4mobs jump on me. Are any good souls for that?;)

Telaran

My rogue is in the early 40s. I use 4 tactician/36 Riftstalker/ the rest in assassin. Works great for that.

Rift Disciple

BD and RS is all you need for aoe farming/leveling

Ranger. Fastest+easiest.

Rift Disciple

Wouldnt think ranger and pet was fastest but never really played ranger as dont like ranged specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacria View Post
    Ranger. Fastest+easiest.
    Uh, no. Ranger is dramatically weaker than Bladedancer, Nightblade, and Tactician. It has much lower DPS and horrible survivability.

Everyone is going to have their own preference. I ended up using a sin/rs/tact build until my mid 40s. Decent dps and survivability

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Uh, no. Ranger is dramatically weaker than Bladedancer, Nightblade, and Tactician. It has much lower DPS and horrible survivability.
    I'll second that, been levelling mainly with a tact build and a nightblade build. Ranger is horrible when it comes to higher lvl content and even the tank pet feels way too squishy imo.

Dps pets do damage but can't hold any aggro even not if you let it attack a few seconds, mostly my first shot = dps pet aggro loss.

Saboteur is also a no go for levelling imo.

I'm 55 now and going to give that bladedancer build a try.

I use this: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...solo-spec.html spec for soloing at level 60. I find it to be fun, decent damage and great survivability for the Storm Legion zones.

As someone else stated, go 4 points into Tactician for the heal, 36 points into Riftstalker to gain the AoE ability then fill the rest of the points into Assassin as you level more.

There's also perma-stealth and slip away for when things get a little hairy out there.

Rift Disciple

Coming in game for the very first time, I used Ranger. I soloed 99% of the time with this spec, But once you hit Legion, drop Ranger, it's way too weak.

Soulwalker

After coming back to the game just before it went FTP I did some research and I found Dunsparrow's build. It was an excellent write up for 61Tact/8 Bard/ 8 Riftstalker. Even after the changes to the amount of DPS the Tact did it is still my main spec I solo with. And I started using it at level 50 to level up.

Devastating Untarnished Nobility he titled it. I think the link is down but it is still my favorite spec and one I use for Soloing (so far 6 mob survivability) and running Dungeons/Rifts with.

Rend.

bard and tact worked really well when I leveled a second rogue. It's pretty powerful at lower levels.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

Although this is my first character, I have reached level 22 with absolutely no problems playing as:

Bladedancer, Ranger, Bard.

Most of my points are in Ranger, with just enough points in BD to keep me effective in melee combat and just enough points in bard to allow myself to still give decent group and self buffs.

It's been working for me so far, and whenever i run the LFGs with the damage counter addons, I see myself usually doing very good damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Archemys View Post
    bard and tact worked really well when I leveled a second rogue. It's pretty powerful at lower levels.
    What if its level 50+?

Rift Chaser

Tactician and Bladedancer is what I used to 50 and then I used the Granpa build on the forums for 50-60.
    Guild - Mutiny @ Greybriar
    Spannx (Rogue)
    Spannz (Cleric)
    Spannage (Mage)
    Outfitter 375 - Butcher 375 - Survival 375 - Fishing 375

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast