+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attention fellow rogue's!

Shadowlander

Default Attention fellow rogue's!

Suggestions for are lackluster souls. Please comment ideas. I am sick of either only sin and mm being viable at all in PvP. I suggest NB get a strong buffing my suggestions are make the effects of twilight force have a %60 slow and bleed equal damage over time for 10 seconds instead of 6. I also suggest scotch and wither be brought up to 10% 20% and 30% up from 5,10,15 my last suggestions are to buff scourge of darkness heavily it is not on par at all anymore it does less damage then all but one sin bleed (please check its true) and its a finisher! My last suggestion is dark descent lose the 15 second time altogether and be brought up to 5 from 3 this would be a cool way to plan attacks as we could basically just pre load before sneaking up on someone. I just thought of this inquistors JP can be cast twice we however do not have a refresh all ability lower transcendence cd to 1 minute. I feel that's fair as we take a serious dps hit when we cast are self heal and they do not along with the paladin self heal that is just not fair. I believe bladedancers defensive pose should have a heal of 4% a second and the class should be given a proc slow much like sins. Questions comments other ideas ?

Shadowlander

Sorry for so many last suggestions doing this over my phone and kept coming up with good suggestions

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyne View Post
    Sorry for so many last suggestions doing this over my phone and kept coming up with good suggestions
    Good? It's impossible to make sense of the giant wall of text.

Ascendant

From what I can actually read (paragraphs, seriously!) of that big blob.... no way.

This would make Nightblade absolutely insanely overpowered. You're essentially asking for all of the Nightblade's best abilities to be doubled in damage.

NB paired with RS is just fine. Bladedancer is also extremely dangerous if you know how to use it. There is also sabo, sin, bard, MM and tact which are all PvP viable.

PvP is not balanced to 1v1 and you will get better mileage from almost all rogue specs in group PvP situations.

From what I can tell this post is about sin doing more damage than nb in pvp. But consider the fact that nb has better survivability in twilight transcendence and better ranged attacks in twilight force
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyne View Post
    I just thought of this inquistors JP can be cast twice we however do not have a refresh all ability lower transcendence cd to 1 minute. I feel that's fair as we take a serious dps hit when we cast are self heal and they do not along with the paladin self heal that is just not fair. I believe bladedancers defensive pose should have a heal of 4% a second and the class should be given a proc slow much like sins. Questions comments other ideas ?

My Question: Why does a rogue need a passive 4% HP per second regen?

Comments: Rogues shouldn't complain about things 'not being fair' when people already think they complain too much; their reputations are already bad enough.

Other Ideas: Why do you need a passive slow proc when you already have an active one that boosts your damage by 10%? Remove the passive snare component from Assassins poison buff and force them to use the active one that already exists. No one should be able to passively snare someone and drain their mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    My Question: Why does a rogue need a passive 4% HP per second regen?

Comments: Rogues shouldn't complain about things 'not being fair' when people already think they complain too much; their reputations are already bad enough.

Other Ideas: Why do you need a passive slow proc when you already have an active one that boosts your damage by 10%? Remove the passive snare component from Assassins poison buff and force them to use the active one that already exists. No one should be able to passively snare someone and drain their mana.
    People want to be OP in PvP because they cannot take fair competition or want to even. Humans go the path of least resistance, just like most things flowing in the universe and want everything to go their way.
    Last edited by Rounded; 09-25-2013 at 04:08 AM.

Soulwalker

rogué hitting from 30m range every 15 secs the same way as if they are in melee range is ***ing rudiculous, you new players and comunity dont know what real pvp is, MELEE CHARACTER SHOULD HIT IN MELEE RANGE, hitting hard? yeah like a truck but in melee!

+ Reply to Thread