+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Muspel

Thread: Is "Shoot to Kill" not working or ...?

Soulwalker

Default Is "Shoot to Kill" not working or ...?

Supposedly, my finishers need to increase my combo building abilities by %50 percent (if spent 5 points)
    However, when to shoot to kill buff is on, i hover the mouse over the skills and don't see the increase. This may be just a lack of tool tip update (which should be fixed imho) But its hard to say if its working with all the other buffs and critical hits etc. Especially in pvp.
    Any input?

It's working, it just doesn't update the tooltips.

(In practice, you're going to see less than a 50% increase because it stacks additively with other buff-based damage increases like the 15% damage boost from Static Shock Munitions.)
    Last edited by Muspel; 09-23-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Soulwalker

Well, all other buffs and reactive buffs do update the tooltip. Weird that shoot to kill does not. Anyway i still dont feel like, say my strafe is doing 30k damage instead of 20k. Though its really hard to tell with so many different mechanisms in work.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyce View Post
    Well, all other buffs and reactive buffs do update the tooltip. Weird that shoot to kill does not. Anyway i still dont feel like, say my strafe is doing 30k damage instead of 20k. Though its really hard to tell with so many different mechanisms in work.
    Without Shoot to Kill, my Swift Shot is hitting for ~4400. With it, it hits for ~6.2k.
    Last edited by Muspel; 09-23-2013 at 04:29 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Without Shoot to Kill, my Swift Shot is hitting for ~4400. With it, it hits for ~6.2k.
    This right here.
    STK, when you consider all of the buffs, isn't going to be a 50% multiplier, and the reason it does not change th etools tip, I think its cause STK is a weird triggered buff like STM.
    Last edited by Katosu; 09-23-2013 at 06:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread