+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 man dungeons - rogue soloable?

Default 2 man dungeons - rogue soloable?

1. Hi, is it possible for a rogue to do one of the 2 man dungeons solo? if so, how? (returning player)

2. any tips on a good server to return to?

3. i'm at 50 and I wanted to gear up to solo these new dungeons, if a rogue can't solo these dungeons, which class can? Thanks!
    Timetrapper

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by timetrapper View Post
    1. Hi, is it possible for a rogue to do one of the 2 man dungeons solo? if so, how? (returning player)

2. any tips on a good server to return to?

3. i'm at 50 and I wanted to gear up to solo these new dungeons, if a rogue can't solo these dungeons, which class can? Thanks!
    1. Yes, and I have successfully done it without too much trouble (just like all other classes) using Nightblade/Riftstalker/Tact hybrid with 2x vampiric essences using full DPS gear and sigil (T1 raid level).

2. No idea depends on where you come from. PvP or PvE? and so on.

3. All classes can solo chronicles, some specs do it faster but overall, all classes has some kind of solo specs that works well. (I assume chronicles are the "dungeons" you are talking about).

Game really doesnt doesnt kick in until you hit 60 tho. Anyways, for soloing/leveling I use the NB/RS and I still use it and it solos/grinds/farms just fine. That being said I see more and more rogues using Ranger to solo (which I really havent tried).

yes I was talking about chronicles.

2. I came from a pvp server, but I played during release for the first couple of months and there was minimal (almost zero) open world pvp at the time, so going pvp server was bust. Is there any open world pvp rewards nowadays or does anyone do any open world pvp? If not id rather just switch to the largest populated pve shard and join up with some guild there. Do you have a recommendation?

Thanks for answering the other questions. I'll have to get back into the game and head to the level 50-60 zone which is??
    Timetrapper

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by timetrapper View Post
    yes I was talking about chronicles.

2. I came from a pvp server, but I played during release for the first couple of months and there was minimal (almost zero) open world pvp at the time, so going pvp server was bust. Is there any open world pvp rewards nowadays or does anyone do any open world pvp? If not id rather just switch to the largest populated pve shard and join up with some guild there. Do you have a recommendation?

Thanks for answering the other questions. I'll have to get back into the game and head to the level 50-60 zone which is??
    Most PvP servers nowdays attracts 12 yr old that just want to gank your *** and then talk smack (playing a rogue sure helps if you are into that kind of stuff, not calling you a 12 yr old, its just a figure speech). Open World PvP is uber lame in Rift, theres no open world pvp rewards nor objective. Rift has Conquest that "simulates" large scale open world PvP with rewards and objectives that really dont matter what server you are on. Its either cluster 1 or cluster 2.

I could be wrong but for NA servers Deepwood is the most populated. Hailol isnt too bad even tho its much smaller population and is relatively new. Smaller servers helps with doing stuff like daily quests quicker and easier (daily hot spots are less clogged by people).

Just pick one, you have a free server transfer every week after all.

Rift Disciple

Open world PvP is dead.

I normally go max bladedancer and 15 rs 0 in MM for solo stuff I use full pvp gear as I don't do PvE.

You dont need any in tact as its just a waste of 4 points for the heal core.

Twins in Queens are easy too just run around them to avoid the cone and use the AoE skills and LoS to heal if needed. Use quick shot to build up combo points if needed for the bladedancer heal then hide/run about.

I've soloed the 2man Chronicles with two builds I switch out as needed.

I use a survival Marksman 61 with the rest of the points in Tac and Riftstalker. It's good for when you can avoid most the damage by moving.

Otherwise I've been using a 61 Tac build on the rest. It's kind of slow, but gets the job done.

Vampiric Essence. Healing solved.

Champion of Telara

I did both with 61 sin builds, although Rusillia took me a while to master getting away from the thousand cuts thingy.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by bitnine View Post
    Vampiric Essence. Healing solved.
    That's not even needed with max bladedancer and 15 rs

+ Reply to Thread