+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard: "Multiple Oscillations" question (regarding heals)

Plane Walker

Default Bard: "Multiple Oscillations" question (regarding heals)

Can someone explain to me when/if "Multiple Oscillations" should be used in a raid (and/or warfront) situation? Does it produce more healing across the raid when used with Cadence?

Shield of Telara

If you are in an AOE situation, turn MO on. You will hit each target less, but combined will hit more targets. Thus, your cadenza and cadence will be more effective.

Plane Walker

Thanks. I am primarily interested in the healing aspect of Cadence honestly. So, I was just wondering if the healing (per player) is also reduced by 50% ...or if the overall healing would actually be more than without MO.

Ascendant

While MO reduce your damage done it doesnt affect healing. If you can hit more than 1 target, turn it on (or if you are lazy or dont give a crap about your personal dps, leave it on 100% of the time). At 3 targets, your invigorating soul's healing output is literally tripled.

edit: just saw ur reply, NO the healing isnt reduced in anyway, and it procs the same heal (as if you had MO turned OFF) twice per tick of cadence per player if you are AoEing off 2 targets, 3 heals per tick if AoEing off 3 targets.

MO will NEVER have a negative effect on your healing and can essentially triples your hps from cadence heals.
    Last edited by WarUltima; 09-22-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Plane Walker

Thanks ...this is good to know.

You know, I don't recall this ever being discussed on the bard guides.

+ Reply to Thread