+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [PVP] Just hitting 60. Which runes, seal, synergy crystal, essences?

Soulwalker

Default [PVP] Just hitting 60. Which runes, seal, synergy crystal, essences?

Hello guys. I will hit 60 soon and would like to ask which components i need for my level 60 rogue. I have about 300-400g to spend, not that much, because its my first char on max level. I play mainly 3 roles, a Sin build, MM/Sin and a AE Saboteur. 99% PvP.

1) Runes: Thought about the rare level 53 runes (budget). I dont know which the next best ones are, but i guess the level 60 epic runes which are too expensive. Are there any specific runes i should get (the variety of the rare runes seems to be much higher than the uncommon)? Maybe for head or legs? I think strength is not the best option for a rogue.

2) Seal: A friend of me managed to get a +80dex/+7ap seal for about 130g from AH. Sounds really good, but i only found seals with +70 dex, a bit cheaper but i think the difference is big for one item. Did it have a special augment? How much should +70dex and +80dex seals cost?

3) Synergy crystal: Where can i get one for the S7 PVP set? I didnt have such a crystal yet, does every set have a specific one? Or can i just swap the boni with swapping the seals? What is my best bet as a fresh level 60 (my common roles are at the start of the post).

4) Essences: im using 6 rare lesser level 56 essences now. for rare level 60 i would need infinity stone. i guess i get them for experts or daily dungeon or something (not interested in that). So can i update my essences without raiding or going to dungeons?
    Furthermore i read that greater essences arent worth it. Is that true?

5) trinket: as trinket im getting the karthan ridge trinket with solid base stats which i can update?

thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by Armandiam View Post
    Hello guys. I will hit 60 soon and would like to ask which components i need for my level 60 rogue. I have about 300-400g to spend, not that much, because its my first char on max level. I play mainly 3 roles, a Sin build, MM/Sin and a AE Saboteur. 99% PvP.

1) Runes: Thought about the rare level 53 runes (budget). I dont know which the next best ones are, but i guess the level 60 epic runes which are too expensive. Are there any specific runes i should get (the variety of the rare runes seems to be much higher than the uncommon)? Maybe for head or legs? I think strength is not the best option for a rogue.

2) Seal: A friend of me managed to get a +80dex/+7ap seal for about 130g from AH. Sounds really good, but i only found seals with +70 dex, a bit cheaper but i think the difference is big for one item. Did it have a special augment? How much should +70dex and +80dex seals cost?

3) Synergy crystal: Where can i get one for the S7 PVP set? I didnt have such a crystal yet, does every set have a specific one? Or can i just swap the boni with swapping the seals? What is my best bet as a fresh level 60 (my common roles are at the start of the post).

4) Essences: im using 6 rare lesser level 56 essences now. for rare level 60 i would need infinity stone. i guess i get them for experts or daily dungeon or something (not interested in that). So can i update my essences without raiding or going to dungeons?
    Furthermore i read that greater essences arent worth it. Is that true?

5) trinket: as trinket im getting the karthan ridge trinket with solid base stats which i can update?

thank you very much
    Ok. let me help you out here with all your various questions and concerns. You said you have 300-400 plat. That is all handy dandy and all cause you don't really need more than that to buy the cheap rare runes on the AH(Auction House). The PvP vendor with the name "Mercenary Butler" has the cape and boot rune that costs favor to get and there are various other runes for Vengenace and valor on other pieces of gear but since you are just starting off you should just go and buy the endurance runes on the AH and throw those on your gear pieces.
    Okay, a second thing is your seal, you can buy a conquest pvp seal from the conquest quartermaster, 2nd thing is synergy crystal, since the new pvp gear is the fSeason 7 base set then you would need to buy a rare synergy crystal from the store which costs 3000 Infinity Stones. When you're able to rank up to level 70 you can then use the epic synergy crystal. When you mouse over the gear piece you will see on the bottom of the window in light blue letters the name of the set your specific gear goes with and this is also on the synergy crystal as well.

Ok, since we are talking pvp here, there's 2 ways to get pvp lessers, 1 is to grind them from doing conquest and the other is to just grind pvp to get the blue lessers from the pvp vendor. Last but not least trinket, while you wait to get your rep for your CQ trinket you could always buy the level 50 CQ trinket that costs I think 50ish thousand favor for and is much better than any moneybags trinket or anything that's not there. And honestly for a rogue there is no one spec FoTM spec/build for PvP most of it revolves around what you find is the most fun for you and also beneficial to your team at the same time. Hope this all helps.
    If you got any other questions just shoot me a PM.
    -Smarted the Awesome

Soulwalker

Thank you very much.

Soulwalker

Hello. I farmed some gear and it gets better and better. But i think i need to change/add souls.

Ive got

a) MM/SIN/RB 58/18/0 - marksman spec
    b) SB/Tactician/RB - for big AOE Dmg - decent, but sometimes hard to survive
    c) NB/SIN/RB 11/61/4 - SIN spec, liking it

i was looking for new specs, maybe another

- spec for marksman (doesnt have to be full MM, could also be a balanced hybrid).
    - a supportive spec as Bard
    - an AE heavy spec with Tactician.

could anyone suggest me something? maybe its possible to mix something up from those 'expectations'. A link to a guide would be very great, too.

Another thing: Is it possible to buy one hand weapons from raids and are they much more better? I think i have to get to r70 prestige for the next better weapons, playing with freelancer stuff right now.

thanks for your help!

+ Reply to Thread