+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bored rogue

Default Bored rogue

I am currently terribly bored with my rogue's current builds and been toying with idea to reroll another class. But no, leveling sucks so playing rogue is they way to go.

Im currently using these specs.

61mm/15rng
    61sin/15 BD
    52sin/24 RS
    61bd/11nb/4rs

Only the BD build have been fun lately.
    Now please do share your rogue builds, NB used to be fun back in the days. Is it still viable?
    What builds are you running?

I have some NB/MM/BD hybrid which is extremely fun to play due awesome survivability,mobility and utility but the dps is just so meh.
    Last edited by Sonic Rain Boom; 09-07-2013 at 02:08 PM.

pst this is for PvP

Have you tried going 61rs/15tact and just messing with people while using tons of cds to stay alive?
    ~ | Fiskerton | Fiskermage | Fiskerheals | Fiskerbear | ~

I'm a homeless stray of a raider

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskerton View Post
    Have you tried going 61rs/15tact and just messing with people while using tons of cds to stay alive?
    Good idea but I do not have SL souls. Poor student is poor (yet I spend 40e for booze today) priorities man, priorities.
    Last edited by tuhka; 09-07-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Soulwalker

61 RS is a lot of fun with a healer that is competent. Your CDs will only help so much when there are 5+ people focusing you. Especially in Library (hold and profit), Whitefall (don't go for the stone, jump to their group and keep them distracted), Fang Black Garden (same concept as Whitefall).

The other WFs are ok as a 61 RS, but I find 61 BD is the most fun in WFs. Won't get you the numbers as a 61 MM or RNG and is generally harder to control, but it's just plain old fun.

I don't know if you have been using Eradicate as a 61 MM, but I find that's a hell of a lot of fun just pegging buffs off foolish players. Eradicate + Shoot to Kill = Fun

Well when I play 61mm my job is to purge and dps when purge is on CD so..yeah I've been using it. And hell yeah 61BD is the ****

Why don't you try out a RS/SIN combo. I use it when I PvP and its pretty fun. You get the stealth of assassin and also the teleport and survivability of riftstalker.

+ Reply to Thread