+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fresh 60

Soulwalker

Default Fresh 60

So, i just dinged 60(hoorah!) had enough money/credits left over to buy about 4 pieces of gear and with it the stats to start experts. I ran alot of them while leveling quite a bit and just wanted to know what dps i am expected to pull. Im currently averaging around 5-6k.

Edit: forgot to mention im running 61RNG
    Last edited by Neyphlite; 09-03-2013 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neyphlite View Post
    So, i just dinged 60(hoorah!) had enough money/credits left over to buy about 4 pieces of gear and with it the stats to start experts. I ran alot of them while leveling quite a bit and just wanted to know what dps i am expected to pull. Im currently averaging around 5-6k.

Edit: forgot to mention im running 61RNG
    5-6k is about average for a fresh 60, plenty enough to do experts honestly as I see people in better gear than that pulling the same numbers more often than not.
    Leondria 60 P6x Mage

Rift Disciple

In a few short weeks you may be able to buy current tier raiding gear using those expert marks.

I would save them all right now create some crafting some gear.
    Use infinity stones on lessers, synergy crystals and cape.

The best all around spec for rogues in experts is probably nightblade (for trash pulls and bosses so you don't have to keep switching specs).

For good single target use 61 assassin.
    For good AOE use the 1 button sab or tactician builds.

Marksman does less than ranger so I'm glad to see you using it, Hope more rogues stop using that in PVE unless they are interrupt/purging/or bursting a ranged target. The only issue with ranger in experts is if you don't have a mage healer you will run out of energy. Not sure if you end up still doing more than marksman starved or not though.

More specs stuff in this thread:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ogue-have.html
    Last edited by shukaa; 09-03-2013 at 09:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread