+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Are Sab Bombs Considered Ranged Attacks, Spells or something else?

Shadowlander

Default Are Sab Bombs Considered Ranged Attacks, Spells or something else?

The Majority either do "Earth Damage" or just "Damage". I'm wondering because of different Greater Essences and if they affect them or not.

No rogue abilities are spells. All saboteur attacks are ranged weapon attacks. Some do physical damage and some do non-physical damage.

Soulwalker

A question related to this, it may have been addressed somewhere else, if so sorry.

Tactician torrents are non-physical this I get but is there any way to add crit power to it? Such as Physical crit stat?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amcrafts View Post
    A question related to this, it may have been addressed somewhere else, if so sorry.

Tactician torrents are non-physical this I get but is there any way to add crit power to it? Such as Physical crit stat?

Thanks
    The term "physical crit" is a misnomer. It affects every rogue ability, physical or not (well, every ability that can crit, that is).
    Last edited by Muspel; 08-26-2013 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amcrafts View Post

Thanks
    Crit Power automatically affects torrents by having gear with the Crit Power stat. Physical Crit affects the percentage change of being a critical hit, for all rogue abilities (that can crit).

Physical Crit needs to be disambiguated so that new players aren't confused. It is actually Rogue/Warrior crit.

+ Reply to Thread