+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So how are we doing?

Default So how are we doing?

With the recent buffs and such and a few raid days done, how do you guys feel we're holding up?

I don't have any personal insight on the matter yet, we were short for 20s on Wednesday and our next one is tomorrow.
    Last edited by Rootyy; 08-15-2013 at 08:35 PM.
    Rootyy@Greybriar <Too Many Buttons>
    12/13 T1 || 2/4 GA
    Reality is for people who don't play video games.
    Rootyy == Moirain == Euphemia == Saiyu

Soulwalker

well, after our farm night, it wound up exactly as expected. The warriors still doing slightly more damage, and champ does SO much more damage on AOEs that we've been relegated to interrupters and purgers on more than one fight, so getting real good at 61 MM....

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Rootyy View Post
    With the recent buffs and such and a few raid days done, how do you guys feel we're holding up?

I don't have any personal insight on the matter yet, we were short for 20s on Wednesday and our next one is tomorrow.
    Our farm night results lined up with expectations: Warriors, Clerics > Mages > Rogues

We absolutely made progress over the last couple of weeks. However, when talent/gear levels were similar, rogues were definitely out parsed by every other class.

Our GA group has fairly even gear/talent at DPS and again the rogue was out parsed by the mage and warrior. The cleric who could absolutely out parse everyone else is stuck at defiler where he still turns in respectable numbers in the low to mid teens.
    Imriel - Rogue of Ten Inches Unbuffed

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostilocks View Post
    well, after our farm night, it wound up exactly as expected. The warriors still doing slightly more damage, and champ does SO much more damage on AOEs that we've been relegated to interrupters and purgers on more than one fight, so getting real good at 61 MM....
    This..

The shorter CDs are nice on Bull's Eye and Poison Malice but we are still behind all other classes in terms of AE/ST DPS (both ranged and melee), but the gap has closed a bit.

I havent noticed a need to make sweeping changes to my specs, yet.
    Grammar: The difference between knowing you're sh*t and knowing your sh*t...

Telaran

Since most of my Raid time i end up on a server crappy as hell (Akala/Icewatch) what specs do u think perform best with constant skill lags .

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Mordim View Post
    Since most of my Raid time i end up on a server crappy as hell (Akala/Icewatch) what specs do u think perform best with constant skill lags .
    Marksman. Its least likely to get you killed to some boss aoe and has the least amount of dps tied up in the form of Dots/Debuffs/Temp Buffs

Shadowlander

overpowered, if this was an attempt to balance sins then lolz, almost every bg I do has a ratio of about 80% sin rogues, kind of speaks for its self. not that im really bothered as im pulling my alt rogue out of the closit to join the fotm crew :-)

Quote Originally Posted by tizdaz View Post
    overpowered, if this was an attempt to balance sins then lolz, almost every bg I do has a ratio of about 80% sin rogues, kind of speaks for its self. not that im really bothered as im pulling my alt rogue out of the closit to join the fotm crew :-)
    So trolls dont try to hide who they are anymore tsk tsk tsk.
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by tizdaz View Post
    That was a good joke I'm laughing right now!

+ Reply to Thread