+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question for Ailion about Tact

Default Question for Ailion about Tact

I've always wanted to try out tactician healing in a raid environment and with the new changes I finally decided to make a spec. For my subsouls I went 10 marksman and 5 nightblade for the ap modifiers, but what I noticed when I was testing on the dummies is that restorative bolt does not proc increased fire power but empyrean bolt does. If I use empyrean bolt to proc increased fire power it will effect restorative bolt along with everything else.

My question is, is it intended not to proc with restorative bolt. I only ask because it states it procs off critical hits and not damaging critical hits. So in my opinion restorative bolt, along with any critical hits besides torrents, should proc it.
    Last edited by Subakna; 08-14-2013 at 03:19 PM.

RIFT Guide Writer

Game makes a difference between critical hits and critical heals. Restorative bolt has no damage component so it can only do critical heals and therefore not proc Increased Fire Power which procs only from critical hits. Compare the talent to for example Auxiliary Plan or Conservation of Energy in the tactician tree.

Ah ok. Would be cool if Ailion could add critical heals into that, would make it an even better subsoul.

+ Reply to Thread