+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exactly how Solo Friendly can I be??

Rift Disciple

Default Exactly how Solo Friendly can I be??

So without going into my Rift life-story, i'm back after a lengthy Hiatus after Ember Isles for the F2P and was after some advice on which way to take my play. I'm a fairly casual MMO players these days, which means a solo friendly character is a must.

I first levelled a Duracell Cleric and enjoyed that I could solo a lot of content, but now that has died, and I much prefer playing my Rogue anyway, I wanted to know if people think there is enough solo friendly scope in a Rogue these days to make it worth while for me to carry on with post 50? I also wouldn't mind a bit of group activities and for that I always enjoyed my Rogues ability to run as support with a Bard build as well as having a nice friendly RDPS capability.

I'm open for suggestions on which souls would make my life a bit easier and fun while going through the new content.

Thanks in Advance!

The "Granpa" spec is excellent at soloing. It's almost as reliable as the famous harb-chloro combo, which I use on my mage. It's in the guides section:

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ling-spec.html
    Snit - Chloromancer (Faeblight)
    Ratbag - Bard (Faeblight)

Rift Disciple

Looks good, exactly what I was hoping to see - a use of macros still and a fairly even build with enough dps to take mobs down and enough survivability to pull a few at a time. Thank you indeed.

+ Reply to Thread