+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue damage

Soulwalker

Default Rogue damage

im a lvl57 mm/ranger with 57/16 build and I only got 1.3k atk power is that to low for my lvl? I mean all the gear I got is around my lvl from pvp an 1-2 pcs from quest

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by joeb63901 View Post
    im a lvl57 mm/ranger with 57/16 build and I only got 1.3k atk power is that to low for my lvl? I mean all the gear I got is around my lvl from pvp an 1-2 pcs from quest
    Dont pay too much attention to gear pre-Lv60. Lv60 greens are often better than pre-lv60 blues and even some epics. Level to 60, and if you dont mind spending credit you can instantly buy full set of expert dungeon gear and go straight to raiding. Even in expert blues you will easily reach 2500 attack power with some crit power on the side. If you dont want to spend credit, then start running lots of dungeons, buy some BiS crafted gear pieces and you are good to go.

Or find a raiding guild thats willing to carry you which is by far the fastest way to gear up.

Ding 60 first, then craft all the gear you can (this gets you to experts) and start worrying about stats after you sit with a set from experts.

+ Reply to Thread