+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MoonfireSpam

Thread: Stronghold Augment

Telaran

Default Stronghold Augment

Why does the Stronghold Augment buff melee damage and magic damage but not ranged physical? Basically every calling except Marksman and to a lesser degree Ranger can take advantage of the buff. Seems like the devs overlooked something.
    Imriel - Rogue of Ten Inches Unbuffed

Quote Originally Posted by Mediik View Post
    Why does the Stronghold Augment buff melee damage and magic damage but not ranged physical? Basically every calling except Marksman and to a lesser degree Ranger can take advantage of the buff. Seems like the devs overlooked something.
    Go nightblade, 20 meter range and you get that buff. Also it's better DPS obviously.

Who cares? Most of the time you'd be huddling next to a lifespring anyway unless you have some friends/guildies who are healing.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

Shadowlander

Default .

Quote Originally Posted by Mediik View Post
    I noticed this as well and thought it to be odd it was missing. But i'm usually top 5 in 61MM so it's not like it's game changing for me. And most strongholds are done pretty quick with a decent group.
    Last edited by prhanes; 08-06-2013 at 02:59 PM.
    Grammar: The difference between knowing you're sh*t and knowing your sh*t...

Quote Originally Posted by Rounded View Post
    Go nightblade, 20 meter range and you get that buff. Also it's better DPS obviously.
    I like this... I think i'll try it!

Telaran

The augment doesn't buff Nightblade at range either last I checked. MELEE abilities only. It's pretty stupid the clerics and mages get both.

Plane Touched

doesnt buff tempest or riftblade ranged attacks either.

+ Reply to Thread