+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rogue pvp trinkets/essences with bonus to healing

Telaran

Default rogue pvp trinkets/essences with bonus to healing

I got back into rift since pre-SL about a few weeks ago, and I wanted to ask: Do the greater essences with heals per heal still work for bard? (or tact) - I put in an old 48 one and it did not trigger.

I see some at 60 (bought one off the AH to check once i reach 60) - but i don't see any from the new merchant menu.

What are the good Greater Essences for a bard/tact healer type (for pvp)? And are there any trinkets worth getting other than the pvp one? (or any other new type of items - i see capes now but they seem to be stat-only)

I don't think greaters even work in pvp do they? They just get replaced, which is lame.

Rift Disciple

Mine get replaced...

Soulwalker

I still use one greater on my healing focus. Procs a lot in pvp for extra 1700 or so healing. Also the conquest trinket, when upgraded, provides a healing proc (4800 marks and 100k favor for the upgrade)

My feeling is bard has enough healing that the proc happens often enough to outweigh the extra AP gained from a lesser essence. Could be wrong, but my heals have been good enough to solo heal winning black gardens at level 60 prestige 50+. Not in full blue pvp yet.

+ Reply to Thread