+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tank Practice

Soulwalker

Default Tank Practice

Soo I've been leveling as a Bard (and recently, Marksman) in a duo with my girlfriend's Warden. I'm interested in a new flavor of tanking, as I enjoyed it on my Warrior pre-SL.

I've got my spec and bars set up, and I've spent some time getting the buff/debuff rotation down on dummies. I'm feeling confident enough with keeping those up and I'm looking to get some practice on something that isn't a stationary non-hostile single target.

What dungeons would you suggest to start with that really let me get a taste of a Riftstalker's full toolkit? Shifting, threat and cooldown management are what I'm worried about for now.

I intend to be out and about pushing my limits with bigger pulls in rifts and invasions and whatnot, but I'd like to get some real practice in the field.

Pretty much any of the pre-SL dungeons should work. (Some of the Storm Legion dungeons have so little trash that they're not great places to practice.)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Pretty much any of the pre-SL dungeons should work. (Some of the Storm Legion dungeons have so little trash that they're not great places to practice.)
    Yeah, I realized that as I jumped into Exodus.

Thank you much, sir, for your Riftstalker guide by the way!

+ Reply to Thread