+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: I just don't get it...

Default I just don't get it...

Yet another patch for classes where I see a wall of text for warriors and mages and two sentences for rogues(one of which nobody even plays). We are behind the eight ball yet again with nothing being done. And clerics got nothing either.

Question for the devs: Did you guys get your butts handed to you by Rogues in other games? And then you decided that when you got the chance to create your own game, you'd get your revenge by crapping on them ever chance you got? Rogues have been on the short end of the stick way more times than not.

Doesn't help that our Rogue dev plays a fricken Warrior.

Are you suggesting no one plays Sab or Sin?

Also, with any luck, Rogue patch notes are coming. I'd rather they didn't change all the classes at once anyways.
    Even free cost too much now

In the grand scheme of things, nobody plays sab these days. I thought that would have been obvious.

And from what i've seen Warriors and Mages are already absolute beast mode but, here they are getting MORE improvements while we get ignored once again.

I know Kervik said he'd be focusing more on clerics now the mage pass is done (and there have been some changes on the PTS already for some cleric souls). Maybe Ailion will double-check rogue souls now that he's done a pretty thorough pass on warriors?

I'm hopeful there will be tweaks to rogues to ensure they don't fall behind.
    Last edited by Ophelya99; 07-18-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelya99 View Post
    I know Kervik said he'd be focusing more on clerics now the mage pass is done (and there have been some changes on the PTS already for some cleric souls). Maybe Ailion will double-check rogue souls now that he's done a pretty thorough pass on warriors?

I'm hopeful there will be tweaks to rogues to ensure they don't fall behind.
    I can only hope. But history shows otherwise. And it's hard to "double-check" a soul in which you don't even play. He plays a warrior, not a rogue.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tamuro View Post
    I can only hope. But history shows otherwise. And it's hard to "double-check" a soul in which you don't even play. He plays a warrior, not a rogue.
    dat speculation

or can you link where he says what class he plays?
    Icecubetray - 60 Rogue
    Bongmaster - 60 Mage
    Tronzilla - 60 Warrior
    Herpzalot - 60 Cleric
    Stickybudz - 55 Cleric

I'm sure there are lots of people out there that has seen him on his warrior. I have SS's of him in CQ standing over me on his warrior for crying out loud.

In the grand scheme of things, nobody plays sab these days. I thought that would have been obvious.

And from what i've seen Warriors and Mages are already absolute beast mode but, here they are getting MORE improvements while we get ignored once again.
    That's right, I forgot about all the Rogues still playing Sin/RS and NB/RS gimping their team to all high hell while wondering why the healers won't die.
    Even free cost too much now

Yet another patch for classes where I see a wall of text for warriors and mages and two sentences for rogues(one of which nobody even plays). We are behind the eight ball yet again with nothing being done. And clerics got nothing either.

Question for the devs: Did you guys get your butts handed to you by Rogues in other games? And then you decided that when you got the chance to create your own game, you'd get your revenge by crapping on them ever chance you got? Rogues have been on the short end of the stick way more times than not.

Doesn't help that our Rogue dev plays a fricken Warrior.
    Instead of whining why don't you articulate some improvements you believe rogues need.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazen View Post
    Instead of whining why don't you articulate some improvements you believe rogues need.
    Anyone who plays a Rogue more than lurks the forums knows the improvements that need to be done. Stop trolling and get your head out of the sand. I guess you need someone like Gery to say the exact same thing in-order for you forum superhero's to listen to or bow down to I guess.

Anyone who plays a Rogue more than lurks the forums knows the improvements that need to be done. Stop trolling and get your head out of the sand. I guess you need someone like Gery to say the exact same thing in-order for you forum superhero's to listen to or bow down to I guess.
    Such as....?

I resent the remark that Sab and Sin are useless.

Also, I think that all these class changes go to show how little fixes are needed for rogues. Fixes=/=buffs. The changes made to the warriors and mages fundamentally change most of their specs. The mage changes in particular are massive. Yes, we will likely be behind/further behind on dps compared to where we were before this patch. However, I bet that we will be seeing some buffs and nerfs once these changes get played on live but thousands of players, not just the handful on the PTS.

Also, that Assassin change affects one of the only reasonable hybrid raiding specs, NB/Sin. I'm not sure by how much, but I bet that that is our new top dps spec, or vying for top with 61 Sin.
    Erct - <Undaunted> - Wolfsbane.
    4/4 RoF, 5/5 MS, 2/3 TF, HK 10/11, 4/4 iGP HM, your MoM 4/9.

Prophet of Telara

Why are you babies crying?? you do know they nerfed Rift blade burst even more.

They buffed melee warriors which was what you rogues were asking for anyway in the other post.,

They are listening and fixing ****......Rift Blade is pretty darn squishy now and good chunk of their ranged burst just got nerfed.

Care to even freaking read the patch notes???

Warriors got some nice melee buffs that directly help them in pvp like have more charges that don't share the cool down making some hybrid melee specs viable for pvp like warlord/paragon.

Mages did not get any major buffs for pvp......they got a pve tree that was 100% useless and Trion made it raid viable aka they made necromancer viable for pve raiding dps.

Clerics don't need any freaking patches they are doing very well why would they need changes.

Rogues are not far behind anything, Rogue support is great, rogues can maybe use some melee tweaks here and there....stop *****ing.

Sounds like more rogues cry because there are not World of warcraft hunters or rogues that can cheapshot derp and 1 shot people.

this is rift shut the hell up rogues are fine in pvp and pve, only the baddies which makes up most of the rogue population cry.

and for your noob information op 61 sin is the highest melee raid dps spec rogue souls have and they pull insane dps when played right.

61 sin is also very good for open world pvp/small scale pvp in warfronts like doing objectives in codex /ninja flags ect.
    Last edited by DriftinARift; 07-18-2013 at 12:13 PM.

Rift Master

I'd love it if they didn't make MMs the de facto purgers in raid since their damage is "good enough". Get rid of the pet from ranger, and make it a cast time-based tree instead so we can finally have a ranged spec that's halfway close to Pyro. Remove the "from behind" effects on Sin and buff it's damage 5% so it can compete with Paragon. Increase the damage from fiery spikes and reduces it's stack size to 2 or 3 so we can have the AoE burst that RB has. Reduce the max stacks on torrent overload to 5 so tactitians can use more than torrent primer as their finisher. Get rid of the 1 second GCDs on Warriors, or give us .66 GCDs so our finishers come at about the same rate again.

Just a few of ones I can think of off the top of my head.
    That said, I've just come to accept that rogues will be a bastard child, if only for the reason they are the most fun to play, and our player base is the one that QQs the least.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast