Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best leveling spec for Rogue

Shadowlander

Default Best leveling spec for Rogue

I wanted to ask you what is the best leveling spec for rogue i have access to the storm legion souls

Rift Disciple

i would go nb/rs/tact.

There isn't much you can't take on and the no need to heal is great. Look on the forums for the most popular.

Well for me the SL soul ( Tactician ) is amazingly BAD...
    Its not good in anything...
    Some heal and some dps...
    Its more a support a spec...

Now which are the best lvling specs imo?
    Well I lvl up from 50 to 60 as a sin...

Sin allows you to move anywhere you want in stealth without aggro all the place, you have high single target dps and if you play in pvp server, its pretty safe and effecient to pvp outdoor...

Another good spec for lvling imo is ranger...
    High dps, not bad aoe and you got a pet which can tank anything and you heal it...
    The disadvantage here is in pvp outdoor, IF you play in a pvp server...
    No stealth that means no escapes and no ambush tactics + you cant bypass mobs, you have to clear whole place to pass instead of bypass mobs while in PERMAAA stealth...

Shadowlander

im playing on deepwood which is a pve server can you link to a specific ranger build/guide?

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree.j...zkkGayBiEy/ytM

I play with this one, which is self built...
    61 ranger is good too but...
    Dunno...
    I chose the close range talent point in mm, because in some boss fights, we hug all together and not have range to dps. It depends from the boss fight. I go 16 mm for the self buff and since I have 16 mm, I cant have 61 ranger, thats why im going for 54 ranger...
    I use this spec while in instance...
    Last edited by Sunshiro; 06-25-2013 at 07:16 AM.

Rift Chaser

your pet doesnt stealth with you, so getting stealth on a ranger is kind of meh, especially on a pve server. also with a pet tank you only need to be one step away from the enemies and you can shoot them so the melee range thing in marksman is kind of meh for pve too. just my opinion.

I dont use stealth from my sin tree...
    Just the self buff...
    Well the melee range talent point is situational...
    It depends...
    As I said, I am lvling as a sin...
    I use ranger, while I am in an instance and in some boss fights, we fight next to the boss...
    Last edited by Sunshiro; 06-25-2013 at 07:22 AM.

Shadowlander

When i am leveling how do i know where to put my points because the soul tree is for a level 60
    Last edited by fc0712; 06-25-2013 at 07:31 AM.

Soulwalker

I'm a level 30 tact and its seriously op for leveling atm. I run around and get 6ish mobs a few lvls higher than me and use a rotation with aoe burning them all down fast never going below 80%. Also the build has a lot of decent healing I couldn't imagine anything that could be better. I'm at work saw the post and had to reply, when I get home I will link the build

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by OblivionSoul View Post
    I'm a level 30 tact and its seriously op for leveling atm. I run around and get 6ish mobs a few lvls higher than me and use a rotation with aoe burning them all down fast never going below 80%. Also the build has a lot of decent healing I couldn't imagine anything that could be better. I'm at work saw the post and had to reply, when I get home I will link the build
    Thanks for your reply and i am looking forward to seeing your build

Soulwalker

np this is the build http://www.dunsparrow.com/2012/12/31...shed-nobility/. Cant go wrong with this and a lot of fun.

Soulwalker

... I actually see that u stumbled across this on a previous post. Ive solo'ed, Instant Adventured, Dung's, and pvp with this build and its crazy good.... Now at 60 endgame I cant tell you how this does. Normally certain souls are OP at lower levels and they will level out at 60. Tactition is definitely one of those souls.

Soulwalker

Have to agree,

I look at other builds, but only use them as a something to distract me. Being able to solo rifts, groups of mobs, and just plain crush things as a Tact is ridiculous. Played it from 20-45 so far with out breaking a sweat

Tact/Brd/Rftstk

I highly recommend 51 Bladedancer / 21 Riftstalker / 4 Tactician. It has amazing dps (both single and AoE) and the best overall survivability of any leveling spec I've tried. You've got great defense and self heals.

There's a really nice guide on it here: http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post4172273
    Last edited by Ashikuro; 06-26-2013 at 05:27 PM.

I came back to the game last week and im now level 54 on my lil rogue. For PVE I have been using the NB spec in this post. Its a lot of fun and I have even used it in a few warfronts before using another role for a full sin spec.

http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ling-spec.html

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast