+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lvl 20+ pvp build

Soulwalker

Default lvl 20+ pvp build

so first off, yes, I am a noob!
    now that we have that out of the way...I am having a REAL hard time with pvp. Most of the guides I have seen are for end game spec. I am not sure if those are viable for lvl 20 and on. For pve I have been using one of the premade game specs and am having fun. I have tried a few different combos for pvp though and I always seem to be lower half when it comes to dmg and hardly any killing blows. This doesn't seem right so that is why I am coming to the experts!
    I believe I should stick to a ranged pvp build (my computer is old and I lag a lot when in large groups of people, which could be some of the reason I suck at pvp so bad...)

One problem I do have is when melee get close to me I am dead. Should I just try to kite everything when in a warfront? I do have the one knock back shot but it really doesn't seem to make a difference. Do we get a slow shot as well?

I do have access to Storm legion and as for gear I have been replacing my planar gear with lvl 20 pvp gear as often as I can.

Any suggestions or info to help me out would be very much appreciated!

Shadowlander

I've been doing a bit of pvp at lvl 23-25 or so. I've been having quite a bit of luck with nightblade/bladedancer. Enough burst to feel like your helping, but not enough survivability to run off on your own. Make sure you stay with at least one other person

Shadowlander

Mmmm can't edit....

The main reason why I think nightblade does so well in pvp is the range. Marksman or ranger probably does pretty well too, but range is king in pvp

+ Reply to Thread