+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvE leveling 1-60

Soulwalker

Default PvE leveling 1-60

So I was just wondering what souls should I take for leveling purposes I have access to the SL souls so that is not an issue either. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Make one of your souls Tactician, put 4 points in curative engine, its up to you which after that is preference, be it ranged or melee. I would say nightblade or ranger would be sufficient until you get to higher levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Prophet of Telara

http://www.riftscene.com/guides/clas...an-aoe-hybrid/

Tactician Aoe builds are easy mode rogue soul lvl 1-60 Highest Aoe dps in the game, easy to play, can aoe farm Plat easy, can be highest dps in dung while lvling, can pvp while lvling ect.

I always lvl my rogue souls with tact then @ 60 add addition soul specs to w/e i want.

Aoe is king in Rift for almost everything pve. Can tag everything and kill/contribute the most while Rifting, easy to finish quests super fast, easy to get groups in dung while lvling as you reg as support.

You have a shield that heals u as you are being hit, many escape methods, you can face tank like 10 mobs while aoeing them to death.
    Last edited by DriftinARift; 06-21-2013 at 07:21 AM.

On my rogue I used the NB/RS/Tact build you see in the guides section. Lots of survivability and good damage in both PvE and PvP.
    Griffeth@Seastone
    Twitch - Come PvP with us!

+ Reply to Thread