+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for dps solo built for under lvl 20

Soulwalker

Default Looking for dps solo built for under lvl 20

Hey guys just trying to find a spec to go for under lvl 20 see a lot of great specs for Lvl 60 builds but what do I do for the first 20 lvls ?
    Fire away thanks

Shadowlander

Pretty much anything you want.
    Experiment with all of them to get a feel for all the souls

Soulwalker

Try Nightblade/Riftblade. They gel very well.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by jacktors View Post
    Try Nightblade/Riftblade. They gel very well.
    So when I go to respec just pick those 2? Or is there a roll for that? And what would the break down be I'm lvl 17 do I just equity put points in both

Thanks!

I have no idea if there is a preset for those two souls. Most older players just choose the souls to put in the role manually. NB/RS is a decent build. Riftstalker has a good bit of survivability and a self heal (8 points) while Nightblade has excellent damage. You could also go NB/AS/Tac with 4 points in Tac for Curative Engine (auto self heal) early and the rest split between the other two concentrating on damage.

Leveling, especially early on, is all about experimentation and finding the souls and style you like to play. I'm starting to put together some new player and leveling guides. You're welcome to check them out. I give point breakdowns and reasoning behind it in this 1-35 rogue leveling guide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_JyMlmqNxg

If you watch, leave a comment letting me know what ya think. I'm looking to make these for completely new players and am interested in ways I could improve them.
    Last edited by Shinjoi; 06-22-2013 at 04:23 AM.

+ Reply to Thread