+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard Cadence/Cadenza proc?

Soulwalker

Default Bard Cadence/Cadenza proc?

It's been a while...

I understand that Bard's Cadence w/ Invigorated Soul acts as a healing spell that triggers heal spell procs

What procs off the Cadenza? It doesn't seem to trigger a "damaging spell" or a "physical attack".

Cadenza is when you switch to DPS mode as its damage is higher than Cadence. It doesn't have any secondary effect like Invigorated Soul but what it does do is reduce the cooldown on Verse of Agony and Verse of Vitality assuming you have the Modulation talent slotted.

When you're in DPS mode Verse of Agony is important as it hits very hard.

PS: When I say DPS mode I am referring to stages in a fight where there is little to no raid healing required and the bard can utilize damage-centric abilities over those that heal.
    Last edited by Zazen; 06-19-2013 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zazen View Post
    Cadenza is when you switch to DPS mode. It doesn't have any external proc like Invigorated Soul but what it does do is reduce the cooldown on Verse of Agony and Verse of Vitality assuming you have the Modulation talent slotted.

When you're in DPS mode with bard then Verse of Agony is important as it hits very hard.

PS: When I say DPS mode I am referring to stages in a fight where there is little to no raid healing required and the bard can utilize damage-centric abilities over those that heal.
    I think he's asking about trinket and greater procs.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I think he's asking about trinket and greater procs.
    Yeah, I should have been more specific.

Crystal Vine (?) feeds off the Cadence healing. Bards don't do any "physical" damage (other than autoattack) and they do "life" damage (neither physical nor magic?) with almost all of their attacks.
    Last edited by Tanarkus; 06-19-2013 at 02:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread