+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Nuke - PvP

Default Nuke - PvP

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#y...0w/B8/wn555250

De/Buffs-charges-detonate

*if possible, get SoD up before u go for a kill, so you can kill in one rotation.*
    **Thread DM**

ROFL

*and no i'm not going to hand feed the spec, macros, or how to play it. I regret even publicly giving this build away, but I feel its time. If you understand the spec, good for you - make funny youtube videos, if you don't, well sorry.*
    Last edited by Famouss; 06-18-2013 at 01:08 AM.

btw NB/RS doesn't stand a chance in a duel against this spec.....

Telaran

Dude, no offence, but I think you might have failed the purpose of this forum/thread.
    I believe it's called GUIDES and not "post your builds"

If you go the step to post a build at least back it up with some explanation/video or something.
    Bananari - LvL 5x Warrior
    Sobasaa - LvL 5x Cleric
    Macabri - LvL 5x Rogue
    Chlora - LvL 5x Mage

Prophet of Telara

I've used the build in the past...it has some major burst that requires some setting up. Surprises the heck out of people. Main problem is that you are very squishy, and in all honesty, I don't know what kind of NB/RS would lose to this build.

This build is great to wtfblowup people with ~20k HP in "one hit" that actually requires a fair amount of time to build up to. Rogues that are smart will Cleanse Soul. Healers that are smart will use whatever cleanses they have, and screw your game up. That being said, if you can not be the enemies main focus and have the time to set up, you can lay down the hurt with this build, taking out key enemy players for your group. Normally this works for the first half of a WF for me, and then I can feel the number burning a hole in my head because I quickly become public enemy numero uno.

You won't top the scoreboards with this one, but taking out those healers that are actually good at what they do can make or break a WF.
    Last edited by Calo; 06-18-2013 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Macabri View Post
    Dude, no offence, but I think you might have failed the purpose of this forum/thread.
    I believe it's called GUIDES and not "post your builds"

If you go the step to post a build at least back it up with some explanation/video or something.
    see comment above, there's your proof.....Quit asking for Goddman handouts....I gave you the spec...read the talents/use common sense!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Famouss View Post
    see comment above, there's your proof.....Quit asking for Goddman handouts....I gave you the spec...read the talents/use common sense!
    You're missing the point of a "GUIDE". If you just meant to hand out the build, you should put it in the discussion section.

Soulwalker

I don't know if you realize this, but you are embarrassing yourself... this is for, "GUIDES."

A Guide is a description or direction of something specific. Let's take your post and imagine it was about cooking a chicken. You basically said, "Get a chicken and cook it with some veggies, dat iz sum sweet azz chikkin."

Oh, and your build sucks.

I gave you the spec, I gave you the priority rotation, I said thread DM, I said try to get SoD before a kill. You obviously have cc abilities/use common sense.

What I can and what I did was give you a spec that can hit people from around 15-25k in 1 GCD.

I guess you would like me to write our every single talent for you? Because you can't press "n" and read what they are.

The talents follow a pretty linear path as toward what it's trying to achieve, but then again ignore everything I just said, because I'm not trying to GUIDE you in the right direction....
    Last edited by Famouss; 06-18-2013 at 02:39 PM.

I gave you the spec, I gave you the priority rotation, I said thread DM, I said try to get SoD before a kill. You obviously have cc abilities/use common sense.

What I can and what I did was give you a spec that can hit people from around 15-25k in 1 GCD.

I guess you would like me to write our every single talent for you? Because you can't press "n" and read what they are.

The talents follow a pretty linear path as toward what it's trying to achieve, but then again ignore everything I just said, because I'm not trying to GUIDE you in the right direction....
    The guides section is for guiding people not giving out specs and assuming they already looked through all 250 talents and abilities.

Prophet of Telara

Most PvP builds here are outdated and are few and far between. This is something and is not hard to figure out with some critical thinking skills. Spec doesnt suck at all unless you dont know how to use it. It is niche and does what it is intended. So he didnt spend 2 hours writing a guide to spell it all out, he still took the time to put some decent info out there...your boohooing because he didnt spell it out is exactly why noone takes time to post like they used to.

Take it or leave it, but whining is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Calo View Post
    Most PvP builds here are outdated and are few and far between. This is something and is not hard to figure out with some critical thinking skills. Spec doesnt suck at all unless you dont know how to use it. It is niche and does what it is intended. So he didnt spend 2 hours writing a guide to spell it all out, he still took the time to put some decent info out there...your boohooing because he didnt spell it out is exactly why noone takes time to post like they used to.

Take it or leave it, but whining is pointless.
    That's nice but it's still not a guide.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post
    That's nice but it's still not a guide.
    Not in a spelled out fashion for lazy people, no. It's still "guiding" people in the direction of a bursty PvP build though.
    Last edited by Calo; 06-20-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Soulwalker

Wow, cannot believe I wasted my time clicking on this post. Can a moderator remove this embarrassment already?

Quote Originally Posted by Calo View Post
    Not in a spelled out fashion for lazy people, no. It's still "guiding" people in the direction of a bursty PvP build though.
    This isn't the "RIFT Builds and Condescension" forum. There's a rogue discussion forum well suited for posts like this.
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 06-21-2013 at 06:52 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Isn't helpful b/c the only people who understand it are those who alrdy know it

Can someone explain what's going on in this build? I actually would like it if someone was able to handfeed it to me. I'm trying to find a nice assassin spec that's fun to play.

Nobody has actually explained this build in this thread yet except for OP (Calo just said what the build does, he didn't actually explain how to use it), and I don't mean to sound rude but he's doing a pretty sh*tty job...I just don't understand what OP is saying (the abbreviations, etc)...I'm sorry I haven't played this game since beta. I have read all the specs, I still don't really get exactly what you're trying to achieve.

So far I think you're supposed to open with Paralyzing Blow, and the Thread ability is so you can use Smother and possibly Final Blow in quick succession? (I'm guessing) and that this build heavily relies on crit, but I'm still confused about how exactly to get there.

Edit: Calo if you think lazy people can't understand it, just know that I've been trying to figure out what this build is supposed to do to no avail in WF all day now. Been about 6+ hours? If you know so much about why it's so good at what it does, would you please care to explain it...
    Last edited by Evil Abed; 06-21-2013 at 12:09 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast