+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone got information on new lessers/greaters?

Default Anyone got information on new lessers/greaters?

Which are BiS?

Where do you get them?

How do you upgrade them?

It seems like lessers upgrade into greaters. If so, if I slot a lesser (in a lesser slot), what happens when I upgrade it?
    "Yeah, I'm on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen!"

The two relic greaters I am using are the upgraded Torvan Air lesser that procs 81 AP and the upgraded Torvan Fire lesser that procs 103 CP.

To get the upgraded version you need the Lesser from Venerated Torvan rep plus Charred Flamesource and Invigorating Stormsource greater essences that drop from tier 5 Fire and Air greater hunt rifts.

I upgraded the lessers before I slotted them into my sigil.

PS: The greaters used to upgrade the new lesser essences are extremely expensive. I actually had 2 Nefarious Shadesource greaters on me which allowed me to trade for the ones I need.

http://youtu.be/WcoGVXWXGeM

Highest Torvan rep and 9k+ IS per essence from vendor, GH's for upgrade item.

That last question interests me. I upgraded mine in my bags, but I'm curious what would happen if you tried doing it after equipping in a lesser slot. It'd be fixed in days no doubt, but curious to know.
    Kukri @Deepwood
    <-VIRUS->

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    I wish there was a way to record combat logs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    Why can't sab have GTAE for its traps? This cast time is really lame, its 2014, make it so.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Fudily View Post
    http://youtu.be/WcoGVXWXGeM

Highest Torvan rep and 9k+ IS per essence from vendor, GH's for upgrade item.

That last question interests me. I upgraded mine in my bags, but I'm curious what would happen if you tried doing it after equipping in a lesser slot. It'd be fixed in days no doubt, but curious to know.
    Im almost certain they cant be upgraded once slotted, in which case you would need to buy another or purchase the essence remover from the store.

Check sig for list

+ Reply to Thread