+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Ranged PvP Spec?

  1. #1
    Champion iHunii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    487

    Default Ranged PvP Spec?

    I'm lost lol.
    Btw, is sin still a good idea for pvp? Level 60 btw Rank 55
    Orchide (Kelari) | eXile Corp (Rocket Science) | Assassin/Marksman
    Level: 60 (R80) | Server: Zaviel

  2. #2
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iHunii View Post
    I'm lost lol.
    61 Marksman.

    Quote Originally Posted by iHunii View Post
    Btw, is sin still a good idea for pvp? Level 60 btw Rank 55
    Not really. Assassin, particularly Assassin/RS, is great at 1v1, but pretty bad in teamfights.

  3. #3
    Champion iHunii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    61 Marksman.
    You don't happen to know the macro for the finisher, can't seem to incorporate free recoil
    Orchide (Kelari) | eXile Corp (Rocket Science) | Assassin/Marksman
    Level: 60 (R80) | Server: Zaviel

  4. #4
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iHunii View Post
    You don't happen to know the macro for the finisher, can't seem to incorporate free recoil
    #show Rapid Fire Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Hasted Shot

  5. #5
    Champion iHunii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    #show Rapid Fire Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Hasted Shot
    You don't you use free recoil, quick reload or bulls eye?
    Orchide (Kelari) | eXile Corp (Rocket Science) | Assassin/Marksman
    Level: 60 (R80) | Server: Zaviel

  6. #6
    Telaran takenchosenx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    55

    Default

    i don't have marco setup for this but you should give this a try http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree.j...lgy/TkQ/zp4B60

  7. #7
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iHunii View Post
    You don't you use free recoil, quick reload or bulls eye?
    Of course I use them. But you shouldn't macro them into anything-- aside from macroing Deadeye Shot to Bull's Eye, and even then you'll want another key with just Deadeye Shot.
    Last edited by Muspel; 06-17-2013 at 03:16 PM.

  8. #8
    Champion iHunii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Of course I use them. But you shouldn't macro them into anything-- aside from macroing Deadeye Shot to Bull's Eye, and even then you'll want another key with just Deadeye Shot.
    Why ? I've always been told to use:
    #show Deadeye Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Free Recoil
    cast Bull's Eye
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Bull's Eye
    cast Hasted Shot
    cast Quick Reload
    Orchide (Kelari) | eXile Corp (Rocket Science) | Assassin/Marksman
    Level: 60 (R80) | Server: Zaviel

  9. #9
    Champion iHunii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iHunii View Post
    Why ? I've always been told to use:
    #show Deadeye Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Free Recoil
    cast Bull's Eye
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Bull's Eye
    cast Hasted Shot
    cast Quick Reload
    Ah, the cooldowns, silly me
    Orchide (Kelari) | eXile Corp (Rocket Science) | Assassin/Marksman
    Level: 60 (R80) | Server: Zaviel

  10. #10
    Prophet of Telara Ynrapbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,001

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iHunii View Post
    I'm lost lol.
    Btw, is sin still a good idea for pvp? Level 60 btw Rank 55
    Not really, no. It's not a team soul. Maybe some spot isolated for ganking purpose. Great go to for stealthing about CQ if you find yourself alone.

  11. #11
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iHunii View Post
    Why ? I've always been told to use:
    #show Deadeye Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Free Recoil
    cast Bull's Eye
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Bull's Eye
    cast Hasted Shot
    cast Quick Reload
    No. God, no.

  12. #12
    Champion iHunii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    No. God, no.
    I changed it now, its so much better I survived 1 v 2 for once
    Orchide (Kelari) | eXile Corp (Rocket Science) | Assassin/Marksman
    Level: 60 (R80) | Server: Zaviel

  13. #13
    RIFT Guide Writer TheGrinnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10,817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iHunii View Post
    Why ? I've always been told to use:
    #show Deadeye Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Free Recoil
    cast Bull's Eye
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Bull's Eye
    cast Hasted Shot
    cast Quick Reload


    Aside from everything else, putting an ability in a macro twice is completely pointless
    Last edited by TheGrinnz; 06-18-2013 at 01:50 PM.

  14. #14
    Champion iHunii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post


    Aside from everything else, putting an ability in a macro twice is completely pointless
    **** didn't even notice that
    Orchide (Kelari) | eXile Corp (Rocket Science) | Assassin/Marksman
    Level: 60 (R80) | Server: Zaviel

  15. #15
    RIFT Guide Writer Muspel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrinnz View Post


    Aside from everything else, putting an ability in a macro twice is completely pointless
    I like how it shows Deadeye Shot when the ability isn't actually in the macro.

    But yeah. Whoever gave you that macro... if they ever give you any more advice, listen to them carefully, and then make sure to never do what they told you.
    Last edited by Muspel; 06-18-2013 at 01:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts