+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: tactician rogue

Shadowlander

Default tactician rogue

Hey i liked the feel of the tactian rogue and i was wondering what other souls i should use with it?

and do you guys have any tips for a tactician rogue?

Shadowlander

i have found this http://www.dunsparrow.com/2012/12/31...shed-nobility/

it seems interesting and good

whatīs your opinion on it?

That particular spec is good for soloing, not so good for anything else.

For dungeons and raids, you'll want to use 41 Tactician/35 Marksman/0 Assassin. Marksman has a lot of talents that raise the damage of channeled attacks, which includes torrents.

Shadowlander

When you say itīs not a good spec in dungeons do you then mean endgame content or also dungeon when i level?

Quote Originally Posted by fc0712 View Post
    When you say itīs not a good spec in dungeons do you then mean endgame content or also dungeon when i level?
    Both.

In general, any spec that's designed for soloing is not great for group content.

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post

For dungeons and raids, you'll want to use 41 Tactician/35 Marksman/0 Assassin. Marksman has a lot of talents that raise the damage of channeled attacks, which includes torrents.
    Also if you want to have an easier time with some mechanics you can swap to 0 RS. The poison is not make or break so depending on the fight pre pull I may swap between.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

RIFT Guide Writer

It would be stupid to ever use the poison since the MM enchants are both much better. 0 Sin has no place in the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    It would be stupid to ever use the poison since the MM enchants are both much better. 0 Sin has no place in the spec.
    does rending munitions have any effect on the tacman abilities? I assumed not as they are non-physical and are effected by resists and not armor
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Soulwalker

Default Help me Please

i dont know the way get Storm Legion Expansion ! Cant you show me all step for get it ?
    thankz

Soulwalker

Default Help me Please

i dont know the way get Storm Legion Expansion ! Can you show me all step for get it ?
    thankz

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Galibier View Post
    does rending munitions have any effect on the tacman abilities? I assumed not as they are non-physical and are effected by resists and not armor
    Have you tried reading the Rending Munitions tooltip lately? ;)

Quote Originally Posted by GongRoyal View Post
    i dont know the way get Storm Legion Expansion ! Cant you show me all step for get it ?
    thankz
    You can either hunt fox a boxed copy of the game or those Storm Legion Infinity Edition codes that were plentiful a while back. Some should still have them lying around. Or you can buy the Storm Legion souls with credits from the shop to unlock them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    Have you tried reading the Rending Munitions tooltip lately? ;)
    Sorry wasn't detailed enough... Ailion said this.....

Rending Munitions affect both physical and non-physical attacks, as long as the attack is a ranged weapon attack.
    Torrents as I understand it are not a ranged attack but simply a coned shaped AoE. So while it would apply to Empyrean and necrotic Bolt it would not apply, I think, to the bread and butter that is the torrents. Now if I am wrong in my understanding of how a torrent operates no worries, but as I understand torrents Rending munitions would not apply to them specifically.

Again my bad for crappy wording.
    Last edited by Galibier; 06-23-2013 at 03:34 PM.

Rending Munitions affects torrents.

okey doke thanks. I remember we had that debate over if a Torrent = a ranged attack or not not too long ago and the consensus seemed to be they were not ranged attacks. No worries. Thank you for the correction.

Rift Disciple

Rending Munitions affects torrents.
    Cool that should mean Electrified Munitions does as well, it at least seems like a logical assumption.
    Last edited by Cobaltius; 06-24-2013 at 10:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast