+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MM 61 PvP: Where to put your other 15 points?

Default MM 61 PvP: Where to put your other 15 points?

For a MM 61 PvP spec.

There are tons of options. 6 NB gets you a no-cd snare, 0 Sab gets you an AoE snare, 0BD gets you a defensive cooldown, 12BD has another interrupt, 4Tactician has Curative Engine, 8RS has a blink and Boosted Recovery, and so on.

Mix and match to pick the abilities you want most.

Ascendant

First of all, 61MM is not good in PvP. But if you insist on running it, I prefer 5 assassin (for crit) and 10 ranger (part crit, the rest in physical damage). With my gear I can get close to 25% crit chance in that spec, which is pretty decent. Nothing like seeing all of my strafes crit someone.

If you want to do it right, though, you will roll 40MM/36Ranger. If you need eradicate, go 44/32.

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    First of all, 61MM is not good in PvP. But if you insist on running it, I prefer 5 assassin (for crit) and 10 ranger (part crit, the rest in physical damage). With my gear I can get close to 25% crit chance in that spec, which is pretty decent. Nothing like seeing all of my strafes crit someone.

If you want to do it right, though, you will roll 40MM/36Ranger. If you need eradicate, go 44/32.
    What's the soultree build for 40/36?

+ Reply to Thread